Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria (445 Views)

Free Ebook: Discover How To Stay Productive Working From Home / How To Make #150,000 Above Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Do you want to know how to make money selling phone accessories in Nigeria?

I mean, are you really serious about starting a profitable business that makes money in Nigeria in all seasons?

Would you like to be properly informed about how to go about the business?

Would you like to discover where to buy phone accessories at profitable rates?

Would you like to have the contacts of the wholesalers and importers of phone accessories in Nigeria?

If you answered yes to all those questions, you are in the right place to get good information about them.

Since 2001 when the mobile phone was introduced to Nigeria, the accessories business has been a goldmine but many people don’t know much about this business not to talk of the money making opportunities it presents.

Mobile phone users cannot use their phones without accessories and this makes accessories business a lucrative one to dive into in Nigeria.

Phone accessories business can be run as a side hustle and full-time business. You can start the business without quitting your day job.

Mobile phone accessories is one the business that I do and I know a lot about it. I have written posts about it on blogs. I get calls and messages from people who want to go into it but don't know how. Some need contacts of reliable sellers to buy accessories from. With the aim of helping everybody that needs information about this business, this ebook is published.

How I got into mobile phone accessories business

Naturally, I love to own gadgets. I have purchased many fake gadgets and accessories in my life. I don’t regret when I fall victim to exchanging my money with fake things. Instead, I study them and learn to identify original ones when I'm buying them again. Now, I can spot fake gadgets and accessories from afar. Thank God for that.

In 2011, I met Victor at a business seminar in Yaba, Lagos. As we were told by the seminar organizers that all the attendees should exchange contacts for business reasons — that we may need one or two things to share with ourselves later on. And in business networking is important. Take for instance: if I want to go into oil and gas business and I have a friend who is into it, it’ll be easy for me to get all the information I need before starting the business.

More so, if I have a good number of friends who run businesses, I can choose to invest my money in their businesses and earn dividends. This is one of the reasons why the rich are getting richer.

As at then, Victor was with his brother and learning about the accessories business at Computer Village, Ikeja. His brother later relocated to the USA and left the shop for him to manage. We chat online once in a while.

READ MORE: https://starthustlenow.com/phone-accessories-book/

Re: Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Discover the business secrets today
Re: Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Are you thinking of a lucrative side hustle to start in NIgeria?

Consider selling phone accessories today.

The profit margin is mostly 100%, even more.

Start hustle now.
Re: Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Start hustle now!
Re: Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Start hustle today!
Re: Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Let your eyes be opened to the accessories business world today.
Re: Ebook: Discover How To Make Money Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2021
Discover how to start a lucrative phone accessories business today!

(1) (Reply)

How I Landed A 30K Job On Upwork Within 10 Minutes And How You Too Can Do Same / Fire Fighting Service Equipment / How To Distribute, Promote Music And Make Money On Digital Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.