Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Head Of Civil Services, Tamper Justice With Mercy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Head Of Civil Services, Tamper Justice With Mercy. (145 Views)

Pamela Onyeagusi & Justice Zainab Bashir Clash As Cosmetic Surgery Goes Wrong / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Civil Services, Tamper Justice With Mercy. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Just trying to use this medium to reach across to head of service, we are dieing of hunger.By Next month August will make it one year that we were denied to be captured into IPPIS platform due to some irregularities in some ministries for fake appointment letters.I respect the decision of the head of service on the issue.February this year a committee was set up on this issue but up till today portal has been closed.I am appealing to the head of service to pls have mercy on us,there are som e ministries that before you can do any documentations,they will verified the authenticity of the appointment letters from the Federal civil service commission (FCSC),and these ministries has never for once have any fake appointment letters yet they are suffering with the ministries with fake kissappointment letters since 2019.I'm using this medium to appeal to the committee setup and head of service to help us,Pls fish out the fake appointment letters out on time and capture the officers with genuine appointment letters.I know Mrs folashade Esan is a mother,with a caring heart, pls help us and open the portal for us to be captured and payrolled.Thanks may God bless.Pls kindly assist me to take this to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Strongest Fat Burner Drink To Get Rid Of Belly Fat Permanently! / Actress Stella Gave It Hot To Celebrities! / All About Laravel CRUD Code Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.