Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest (46201 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by frankyychiji(f): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Commentor:

Yes.
I have corrected the typo.

You are green with envy because Mazi is wearing Fendi.

E pain you die!

By the time buhari is done with you loathsome bigots, your grass eating would move into poo eating.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by meccuno: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2021
xamuel17:
Many Igbos openly or secretly believes in a Biafran Nation but not this route Nnamdi kanu is taking .

Biafra hasn't been actualized and you have already declared yourself "the Supreme leader" ?

Nnamdi kanu totally has no tact, doesn't listen to opinions and as blood hungry as someone possessed with an evil spirit.

As a igbo man , I want Biafra to be actualized but not under IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu .

some times when people like you talk, you wonder if you reason properly. What method do you think is advisable? You keep talking about the appropriate methods to use forgetting that the people you are dealing with are barbarians. Didn't youths protest peaceful during EndSars and what was the result ? Keep fooling yourself until these herdsmen visit you.

3 Likes

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by Kuginzi: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2021
I AM ANNOYED BY WHAT A NAIRALANDER SAID ABOUT OUR READER MAAZI NNAMDI KANU. I quote:
"Kanu was caught like a rat."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by redcliff: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
ScotMisile:

That's if they allow a Southerner!!! Forget it

if you look at history of elections in Nigeria, one region can never and has never won elections on their own. the north always partners with the southwest and leave other tribes behind, but with what Buhari has shown us, 2023 would be interesting as I would like to see if the SW would still parly with the north to foist another northern agendaist on us.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by Charly68: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
If Britain wants to help him because he is their citizen,they ought to have told him they are against killing of the innocents and attack of another nation's infrastructures .. Can a British man residing in Nigeria be allowed to be coordinating wanton attacks against Britain from this end and they won't ask for his extradition ? All these western nations must be sincere in their dealings with African nations..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by pickatyouu: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Commentor:

One thing I know is that I'm not the one eating watery beans this morning.

Sure, at least some one would be served,
Are you sure you can feed your self and your cow of a family today.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by luvsalamat1991(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2021
loswhite:
South can never keep the same energy of president with Nepa Bill certificate...Buhari is a failed president.
your mumu don do why u dey vomit junks like this.have you ever see where they appoint/vote a nepa bill holder in office.that what make nnamdi mazi kanu get you people.he will be in u.k and instruct you follower to cause mayhem here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by KenModi(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Baawaa:
After 2023,Aboki will suffer that they will decide to go on their own,write down

Never again shall a Fulani man rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by uunwanaobong3: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2021
WE ALL KNOW THAT THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT ARRESTED AND EXTRADITE NNAMDI KANU IN BRITAIN ALONG WITH INTERPOL AND HANDED HIM OVER TO NIGERIA DSS.

WE ALL KNOW THAT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT/ DSS HAS NO RESOURCES, INTELLIGENCE OR POWER TO ARREST KANU IN A FORIEGN LAND.

WE ALL KNOW THAT KENYA GOVERNMENT WAS NOT THE ONE WHO ARRESTED KANU.... NIGERIA AND BRITISH GOVERNMENT ONLY WANT TO USE KENYA TO SAVE FACE.,.. AND KENYA HAS ALREADY DENY ANY INVOLVEMENT IN NIGERIA DOMESTIC ISSUE.

WE ALL KNOW THAT WHAT BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND INTERPOL HAS DONE IS AGAINST INTERNATIONAL OR UN LAW BY EXTRADITING A PERSECUTIVE FREEDOM FIGHTER... THAT IS WHY BRITISH DOES NOT WANT TO ADMIT THEIR INVOLVEMENT because they know the consequences of their action...... BUT I KNOW THAT ONE DAY THE WORLD WILL KNOW WHO EXTRADITED KANU.

ALL THIS FAKE MEETINGS, SHOWS AND LIES BY BRITISH AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS UNNECESSARY.
THE TRUTH WILL SURELY COMES OUT AS ALWAYS.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by focus7: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
British has lost its respect from Nigeria government since it giving support to a state enemy instigating the destabilization of Nigeria government, something British government will not accept from the citizen of any country, this a betrayer of diplomatic ties.

British can take Nigeria government to the international court of law if they are disgruntled for being ignored by Nigeria government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by mapet: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
The British Ambassador wanted to question him about is wealth and use of presidential jet for his sons wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1SSbIEGJkM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=malami+house

...and the "British Ambassador" would have questioned him over this as what? World Police?

Many of you just say ridiculous stuffs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by austinavis: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-how-malami-rebuffed-uk-high-commissioner-over-kanus-arrest

Good one. Same will be done when Mallami and the rest of them ripping Nigeria now will be arrested for their crimes.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by Druss(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
I fail to understand why some are giddy. Does Nigeria have strength to fight Britain? Someone comes politely and the language is rebuffed.

Nigeria has very few assets at international level to make it valuable except stability in the sub Saharan region and the largest west African market.

If it comes to a true conflict, best believe Nigeria will be the one flying to the UK. If that reality pisses some of you off then we need to change the dynamic by improving our country.

You can't be a non producer of value and then seek to be all influential. No go happen.

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by frankson1(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Baawaa:
After 2023,Aboki will suffer that they will decide to go on their own,write down

only if una no carry ballot boxes for another aboki
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I just see them treating Kanu's case like El-Zakzaky's, they will deliberately keep delaying it.

I just hope the next president that emerges from Southern Nigeria keeps the same energy, Buhari is successfully displaying what presidency should be like and forcing it down everyone's throats.

And with the way the fulanis are running this tyrannical government, you really think they will hand over to a southerner?

Think again!
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by tfelicityk(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
However, TheCable learnt that the separatist leader was lured to an African country with a promise of cash donations and was then picked up.

Na who go hear money wey e no go run for am...

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by Druss(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:
British has lost its respect from Nigeria government since it giving support to a state enemy instigating the destabilization of Nigeria government, something British government will not accept from the citizen of any country, this a betrayer of diplomatic ties.

British can take Nigeria government to the international court of law if they are disgruntled for being ignored by Nigeria government.

What value is the Nigerian government's respect? You remember the Ilk of countries people were inviting Nigeria to join during the Isreal vs Hamas saga - Iran, Egypt?

All they need to wait is for us to run over to them with caps in hand begging for debt relief, medical tourism, access to schools etc.

We get mouth for this country who ranks low in almost every index of human development.

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by Donspicey: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2021
m140:
I am watching

Others are reading, u dey there dey watch

Na football match?.....

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by focus7: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Ddmase:
So tired of this country at the moment

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase

Then leave this country and stop advertising your business to us

2 Likes

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by frankson1(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:

I thought Malami and the FG should have had loads of documents showing the crimes of kanu. This was a chance to discuss the radio station kanu use to recruit people.
Shutting them out is not and will never be the solution because they will still need the uk.

It's also sad that the uk wants to discuss this now after keeping quiet for all these years and pretending to not know what is going on.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by 2elliot: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2021
xamuel17:
Many Igbos openly or secretly believes in a Biafran Nation but not this route Nnamdi kanu is taking .

Biafra hasn't been actualized and you have already declared yourself "the Supreme leader" ?

Nnamdi kanu totally has no tact, doesn't listen to opinions and as blood hungry as someone possessed with an evil spirit.

As a igbo man , I want Biafra to be actualized but not under IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu .

Sowore is wrong, Nnamdi KANU is wrong, Deji Adeyanju is wrong, Charly Boy is wrong, Aisha Yesufu is wrong, End SARS is wrong, Igboho is wrong, yet none of you with the right approach have not dimmed it fit to do yours. Make una do another own make we see na. Idiat!

2 Likes

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by LegalWolf: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2021
xamuel17:

Correct. This has always been my positions. NK’s way of going about it can’t garner support from other ethnic groups and political interests.

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by LegalWolf: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2021
pickatyouu:

Should he have put on babariga like the cow buhari

Blame buhari and ur dad for giving u d hard life you are currently in

Looool. I see reason why they call you guys “children of hate and perdition”. And that’s fine actual

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by Image123(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Is Lamidi Kanu not a Nigerian? What's all this continued hiding under UK's laps?
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by pickatyouu: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
LegalWolf:

Looool. I see reason why they call you guys “children of hate and perdition”. And that’s fine actual

I see y they call u guys terrorist and extremist
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by QuotaSystem: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2021
CSTRR:

No.

It shows that the Northern establishment hates kanu so much that they are ready to risk anything.

Where is your sovereignty when it matters?

Actually you're both right.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by loswhite(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
your mumu don do why u dey vomit junks like this.have you ever see where they appoint/vote a nepa bill holder in office.that what make nnamdi mazi kanu get you people.he will be in u.k and instruct you follower to cause mayhem here.
Obviously you can't comprehend simple English. Please don't quote me again.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by QuotaSystem: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
I don't see any power on earth that can wrestle Cownu from the grip of those mean strategic Fulani cabal.

You're 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by QuotaSystem: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Baawaa:

Keep quiet and lick your wounds my friend.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
The truth is that the UK is not as powerful as many of us think. If it was the United States, Nigerian government would be receiving immense pressure by now.

However, I doubt that the US would allow anyone, including her citizens, to coordinate guerrilla attacks from its domain. They would have called him to order at once but won't hand him over to a foreign government to prosecute.

If this newspaper report is true, it shows that Nigeria is increasingly growing some balls. Take it or leave it, Nigeria is a sovereign country and deserves some respect from the so-called world powers.

Don't mind them..
Nigeria is a sovereign state and this Igbos thinks Buhari is a coward like our own Gej that any country can push around..
Even Britain would maintain their lane when Nigerian govt shun them repeatedly on the issue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by lastempero: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
The truth is that the UK is not as powerful as many of us think. If it was the United States, Nigerian government would be receiving immense pressure by now.

However, I doubt that the US would allow anyone, including her citizens, to coordinate guerrilla attacks from its domain. They would have called him to order at once but won't hand him over to a foreign government to prosecute.

If this newspaper report is true, it shows that Nigeria is increasingly growing some balls. Take it or leave it, Nigeria is a sovereign country and deserves some respect from the so-called world powers.

The cabal in government gives no Bleep believe me.
Re: How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest by GreatestHeight(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) / See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.