Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,240 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Alsatian Puppy For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Alsatian Puppy For Sale (1112 Views)

3 Months Old Alsatian Puppy up for adoption! / I Need To Get An Alsatian Puppy. Help Needed! / Alsatian Puppy For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alsatian Puppy For Sale by miiday(f): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hello everyone, I have a full breed alsatian puppy for sale. He's about 6 weeks old and has the most adorable face in the world. I haven't taken any pictures yet so i can't post any. If you are interested, please send me an email - olamidet@gmail.com then we can hook up.
Re: Alsatian Puppy For Sale by Raf1(f): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2007
How much?
and how do I get to see him?
Re: Alsatian Puppy For Sale by miiday(f): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2007
@Raf

I asked that you send me a n email.I'll give you the necessary details on how we can hook up and how you can see the pup. I'll be waiting, Thanks
Re: Alsatian Puppy For Sale by Raf1(f): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2007
hiya,
I mailed you this morning, m still awaiting your response
ciao!
Re: Alsatian Puppy For Sale by miiday(f): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2007
Didn't get any mail, just checked my mailbox now, email once again is olamidet@gmail.com
Re: Alsatian Puppy For Sale by Raf1(f): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2007
hi
just resent it.
tell you what , here's my email addy, could you mail me the details : doreenbaby@gmail.com
Re: Alsatian Puppy For Sale by mathewOAU: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi, Dog lovers, am most happy to join this forum, because I have looked forward to this. Jackie is my female Alsatian Rot cross and is almost a year old now. (I will try to load some of her pictures here). She is lovely towards family members, love to play a lot, but dislike strangers and visitors (we have to do a lot of petting for him to allow a visitor in, but she will closely monitor such visitor to make sure they dont 'pass their boundaries' hence, she sits with us in the living room. About six persons have already booked for the puppies (yet unborn).
Re: Alsatian Puppy For Sale by mathewOAU: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi friends, are you familiar with the real alsatian pure breed?, you will find different claims of pure breed Alsatians, but to be sincere with you, you dont easily come accros them, have you heard about the slant back alsatian, yes those are the real pure breed and a puppy can go for as much as 120k-150k

(1) (Reply)

Bountydogs Breeders And Imports / My One Month Old Puppy Like Eating Sand / My Cute Little Diva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.