Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

5 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid If You Are In A Relationship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid If You Are In A Relationship (236 Views)

Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid If You Are In A Relationship by Prosperukaigwe: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Friends are people we keep near to us, who we listen to and with whom we share our thoughts and experiences. You'll agree with me that good friends are in short supply these days. Friends have a strong influence on our behaviour, leading to the classic phrase "show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are." Whether you like it or not, the friends you maintain may either build or destroy you, therefore you should choose your friends carefully.

READ THE FULL DETAILS HERE: https://setup.com.ng/5-types-of-friends-you-should-avoid-if-you-are-in-a-relationship

(1) (Reply)

. / No Panick Withdrawal In Zenith Bank / ONE NIGERIA Solidarity Group Led By Umar Farouk And Mohammed Sa'ale Storms UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.