Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

"I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks (207 Views)

BREAKING: Sunday Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secret / Igboho Speaks From Prison In Cotonou, Where He Slams His Lawyers For Not Securin / I Protect Myself With Traditional Magic, DSS Planted Those Guns - Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks by Prosperukaigwe: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sunday Igboho had to run for safety following the invitation of his house by the members of Nigeria Security Operatives. The Ibadan based businessman cum Yoruba activist have been agitating for the breakaway of the South-west region from the country - despite warnings from the government

Read The full details : https://setup.com.ng/i-protect-myself-with-traditional-power-not-guns-sunday-igboho-speaks
Re: "I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks by Jetrue3oo: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
I hear you
Re: "I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks by lilvicky68(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ok sir
Re: "I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks by doggedfighter(f): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
I will never judge you.

What ever gives you confidence.

These things don't work but they serve as confidence boosters for users.
Re: "I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks by Enoch07: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oga e go shock you

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Cleaner Needed In Lagos Island / Seek Financial Empowerment Today. Build A Strong System Today. / Which Team Are You Rooting For In The Hifl 2021 Round Of 16???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.