Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation (449 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation by adeyemiayoblog: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
OF SUNDAY IGBOHO, NNAMDI KANU, THE CALL FOR SEPARATION AND THE RISE OF THE NIGERIAN COMPATRIOTS.

Sunday Igboho started off on the right foot as a defender of the Yoruba interests on their lands but ended on the wrong foot when he became emboldened and started championing the cause for secession of the Yoruba from Nigeria.

Let us take note that the Nigerian government did not go after him when he was fighting killer Fulani herdsmen.

It became pertinent to limit his over - reach when he decided it was the right thing to do by calling for the break-off of the Yoruba from the Sovereign nation of Nigeria.

Sunday Igboho would have ended up as a true hero of the Yoruba had he championed the cause for a national dialogue.he would have been praised by all if he had pushed for a nationwide Elders / Stake-Holders' Consultation / Intervention across the length and breadth of Nigeria.

Instead, he choose to tow the path of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu of the South East by calling for the end of Nigeria as we all know it. This was the same path that late Odumegwu Ojukwu towed in the 1960s without due consultations with the elders of the land and which inevitably led to the loss of thousands of Igbo lives and wanton destruction of properties.

Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu missed the fundamental element of first approaching the issues affecting us as a nation with diplomacy and widespread consultation across board but instead chose to allow their emotions cloud their judgement thereby leading them to use their positions to influence insurrection, rebellion and an attempt to break the country to pieces.

Every man has the right to self-determination but that can only come to pass if all the parties involved come to a mutual roundtable agreement. The different ethnic tribes of Nigeria did not started together as enemies, it is therefore pertinent to make sure that we do not end up as enemies, for there can not be peace in any region if we forcefully separate as it is evident that we all share close borders and we've all inter-mingled and live amongst each other.

I personally do not approve of the evident bias of the current administration of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, nonetheless, I will never allow my emotional outbursts to cloud my sense of reasoning. We have to learn to see through the maze that Nigeria is all we have. It is our heritage and those that are forcefully puting their tribesmen's agenda above all others shall not be in power. Nigeria is too big and too diverse to be islamized by a small ethnic group simply because their relative currently occupy the seats of power today.

I believe that all these issues shall be attended to in due time and we shall all end up smiling and be proud to be called Nigerians.

I therefore call on all well-meaning Nigerians, patriots and compatriots alike to come aboard this ship and join hands together to lift Nigeria high among the league of nations. Noting carefully that the Egyptians we see today shall be no more when tomorrow comes.

ARISE! OH COMPATRIOTS AND HEED THE CALL OF NIGERIA!

TOGETHER, WE SHALL ALL LAUGH AT LAST! AMEN!

GOD BLESS US ALL &

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA !

Adeyemi Ayodeji (Billy Rose Jnr)

Re: Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation by Guestlander: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Nonsense! Who wants a country built on the bones of innocent people? God will not bless any citadel of wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation by SoBright101: 2:45am On Jul 03, 2021
For JJC's
Re: Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation by DMerciful(m): 4:26am On Jul 03, 2021
It is not by force to be together if we're not compatible.

Remember that the ethnic nationalities were not consulted before being forced into Nigeria.
Re: Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation by banom(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
The op is a clear example of when an illiterate happens to have a phone and MTN bonus mb.

Dear op, you know nothing about Nigeria, go and learn first before coming here to mention names like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho....those men are not your intellectual mate.

You need proper education.
Re: Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation by criuze(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Fools talking from all corners
Re: Of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & The Call For Separation by RenaissanceGuy: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2021
I see no intelligence in your writeup. There's no illegality anywhere in the world, as far as I know, in championing for secession, as long as violence is not involved.

(1) (Reply)

How Sunday Igboho’s Aide Adogan Was Killed By DSS. / Don't Include Ijaw In Your Biafra, Asari Dokubo Tells Nnamdi Kanu [VIDEO] / We’ve No Hand In Alleged Arrest Of Anti-buhari Protesters — Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.