Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV (1608 Views)

How To Drive The 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud Explained By Mercedes / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by NaijautoDotCom(m): 3:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Popular Arsenal FC star, Ainsley Maitland-Niles was recently involved in a car crash with his ₦59.4 million Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon SUV. See photos here!

Fresh reports and photos confirm that Arsenal FC central midfielder, Ainsley Maitland-Niles recently escaped unhurt from a serious accident that occurred on Wednesday 30th of June 2021. The young footballer’s Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV reportedly tipped over to its side after smashing into another car on the M25 highway. Based on current records, this G-Wagon SUV driven by Ainsley Maitland-Niles is said to be currently worth over ₦59.4million (£105,000).

Arsenal FC star, Ainsley Maitland-Niles recently crashed his Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon SUV worth over ₦59.4million

According to media reports, the 23-years-old Ainsley Maitland-Niles escaped with no injuries from this recent crash that left his SUV tipped over on the popular M25 highway near Enfield in North London. A spokesperson for Arsenal FC told the press that the club is fully aware of this recent crash involving the young footballer. The spokesperson also confirmed that Ainsley Maitland-Niles is currently resting at home with no injuries.

https://file.naijauto.com/2021/07/03/jxIDw0uA/collage-photo-of-the-overturned-mercedes-amg-g63-s-7291.jpg
Ainsley Maitland-Niles Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV was totally overturned on the M25 highway after crashing into a smaller car

On another note, the police spokesperson narrated that they were notified at about 6.10 am in the morning to respond to a collision between two vehicles on the anticlockwise carriageway of the M25 highway around Junction 25. The police spokesperson revealed that the London Ambulance Service and some police officers immediately moved to the scene of the incident but no injuries were recorded. However, it was confirmed that more enquiries are ongoing to decipher the circumstances surrounding the crash.

>>> Read also: https://naijauto.com/market-news/dino-melaye-buys-rolls-royce-cullinan-136m-8220

Meanwhile, if you still wish to get more details of this incident involving Ainsley Maitland-Niles, watch the press report video below.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zf1R4m246Fg
Arsenal star Ainsley Maitland-Niles involved in a serious car accident and rolls £105k Mercedes G-Wagon on its side on M25

Visit https://naijauto.com/ every day to read the latest news and updates about celebrity cars.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Kingosytex(m): 4:13am On Jul 03, 2021
These guys are really seeing money.
In my next life, I must be a footballer grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by majamajic(m): 5:02am On Jul 03, 2021
U can count arsenal players at euro
Almost all are resting at home clubbing , 6am

1 Like

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by kingreign(m): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2021
I thought they said mercedes benz never flips over...
Nurey, mamanbawa.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by alphaNomega: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2021
The way Una dey quote prices of these cars in Naira eh
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by OkuFaba(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2021
kingreign:
Nurey, mamanbawa.
nowadays, everything flips over just like Nigeria is flipping
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Rickmann: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2021
NaijautoDotCom:
Popular Arsenal FC star, Ainsley Maitland-Niles was recently involved in a car crash with his ₦59.4 million Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon SUV. See photos here!

Fresh reports and photos confirm that Arsenal FC central midfielder, Ainsley Maitland-Niles recently escaped unhurt from a serious accident that occurred on Wednesday 30th of June 2021. The young footballer’s Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV reportedly tipped over to its side after smashing into another car on the M25 highway. Based on current records, this G-Wagon SUV driven by Ainsley Maitland-Niles is said to be currently worth over ₦59.4million (£105,000).

Arsenal FC star, Ainsley Maitland-Niles recently crashed his Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon SUV worth over ₦59.4million

According to media reports, the 23-years-old Ainsley Maitland-Niles escaped with no injuries from this recent crash that left his SUV tipped over on the popular M25 highway near Enfield in North London. A spokesperson for Arsenal FC told the press that the club is fully aware of this recent crash involving the young footballer. The spokesperson also confirmed that Ainsley Maitland-Niles is currently resting at home with no injuries.

https://file.naijauto.com/2021/07/03/jxIDw0uA/collage-photo-of-the-overturned-mercedes-amg-g63-s-7291.jpg
Ainsley Maitland-Niles Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV was totally overturned on the M25 highway after crashing into a smaller car

On another note, the police spokesperson narrated that they were notified at about 6.10 am in the morning to respond to a collision between two vehicles on the anticlockwise carriageway of the M25 highway around Junction 25. The police spokesperson revealed that the London Ambulance Service and some police officers immediately moved to the scene of the incident but no injuries were recorded. However, it was confirmed that more enquiries are ongoing to decipher the circumstances surrounding the crash.

>>> Read also: https://naijauto.com/market-news/dino-melaye-buys-rolls-royce-cullinan-136m-8220

Meanwhile, if you still wish to get more details of this incident involving Ainsley Maitland-Niles, watch the press report video below.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zf1R4m246Fg
Arsenal star Ainsley Maitland-Niles involved in a serious car accident and rolls £105k Mercedes G-Wagon on its side on M25

Visit https://naijauto.com/ every day to read the latest news and updates about celebrity cars.

Imagine a guy who isn't even a regular player could afford a luxury that amount.. Wetin van der beek no go see for bench bikonu grin. Hmm
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by SUPERPACK: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Rickmann:

Imagine a guy who isn't even a regular player could afford a luxury that amount.. Wetin van der beek no go see for bench bikonu grin. Hmm
Its not about being a footballer to afford it, those cars are also driven by firewood sellers and tree service workers over there. I know a firewood processor I met on facebook that make over $30k monthly. Na our naira wey dey fall dey make am look big for eyes. If it were to be that we still have a strong currency like in the 80s it would have been worth about #500k only. You can also lease those cars at little interest over there too.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Hauptmann: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2021
kingreign:
Nurey, mamanbawa.

Benz get inbuilt magic, e no dey flip, e no dey roll

Anytime I hear or read that statement, I just know the person is a dimwit or a minor
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by kingreign(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Hauptmann:

Benz get inbuilt magic, e no dey flip, e no dey roll

Anytime I hear or read that statement, I just know the person is a dimwit or a minor
grin cheesy
No chills, you just went all explosive.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by anthonyuncle(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
these guys need to be (more) careful,

they are kinda reckless
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by mejai(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2021
kingreign:
Nurey, mamanbawa.
G & GLE (X6 wanna be) are very notorious in 'backflipping' grin
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by kingreign(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2021
mejai:

G & GLE (X6 wanna be) are very notorious in 'backflipping' grin
That can't be the Stuttgart made Daimler AG. It's got to be a Chinese clone.
cc: Kewtt.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by mejai(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2021
kingreign:

That can't be the Stuttgart made Daimler AG. It's got to be a Chinese clone.
cc: Kewtt.
Likely oooo, south African model . Benz or nothing gang will declare u wanted in this thread

1 Like

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Rickmann: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Its not about being a footballer to afford it, those cars are also driven by firewood sellers and tree service workers over there. I know a firewood processor I met on facebook that make over $30k monthly. Na our naira wey dey fall dey make am look big for eyes. If it were to be that we still have a strong currency like in the 80s it would have been worth about #500k only. You can also lease those cars at little interest over there too.

Exactly bro, most of the jobs we run from here thinking it's for lesser people, are the high-paying jobs over there.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by kingreign(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2021
mejai:

Likely oooo, south African model . Benz or nothing gang will declare u wanted in this thread
No. South African model will somersault and the grille/front end will be facing the ground while the rear end will end up facing the sky. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
grin
OkuFaba:
nowadays, everything flips over just like Nigeria is flipping
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
kingreign:
Nurey, mamanbawa.
cheesy any SUV/ Truck are prone to flipping when riding at high speed if it collided or at sharp bends, that's why sport cars are so low to the ground( very low air-pressure underneath) , any objects in motion is believed to be lighter than when in a fixed position.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Lexusgs430: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Just buy a saloon........ All this vehicles without centre of gravity.............. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Day169: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Nuttin do you, AMN!
.. I'm sure that the car is insured.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by SmartGadgetz: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Too much money.
Thank God for saving his life.

I sell car battery jump starter power bank that is used in powering your dead battery to start your car which comes in handy and with it's full kit.

I deliver nationwide.
0 9 03........ 546........ 4082

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Gravatar: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Just buy a saloon........ All this vehicles without centre of gravity.............. grin

Just passing o, no vex abeg,

1 Like

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by kingreign(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gravatar:

And you had to pass by in such a nice way bruh. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Lexusgs430: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gravatar:

I knew people like you, wòuld do this........ grin
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by mejai(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gravatar:

but like kingreign said, we need verify this products. Likely chinko cloned. We can't take it.
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by udemzyudex(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Did he buy it in naira or you think their currency is as useless as the naira?

I wonder why you guy like covert the amount to naira for what exactly? To continue to remind us that naira is useless abi?
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Cokahot: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Ohh why na, I was expecting to see a lexus. G wagon accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6T0SXa4lkc
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by NaijautoDotCom(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Kingosytex:
These guys are really seeing money.
In my next life, I must be a footballer grin grin grin
Good idea! cheesy
Re: Arsenal FC Star, Ainsley Maitland-niles Crashes His ₦59.4m Benz G-wagon SUV by Dengoalautos1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Yeah you have said it all na the fall of our # dey cause all this....buy your cars @ dengoal autos lagos ajah
We sell any different types of car both toks and used ones pls patronize me
WhatsApp 08180758873...

(1) (Reply)

I Met The Devil Himself On 4 Wheels / Photo: Corolla Vs Camry Vs Yaris / Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.