Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Current Bloggers, How Did You Start? How Was The Road To Your First Earning Lik? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Current Bloggers, How Did You Start? How Was The Road To Your First Earning Lik? (167 Views)

Start How To Make #700k On Affiliate Marketing / How I Made My First Earning Online / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Current Bloggers, How Did You Start? How Was The Road To Your First Earning Lik? by Obton(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2021
I'm looking to go into blogging. I've got the right amount of technical know-how and would like to know your thoughts and experiences?

How's your journey been like? How long did it take before you started earning? And how did you stay motivated? How many websites do you manage now? And more stuff like this
Re: Current Bloggers, How Did You Start? How Was The Road To Your First Earning Lik? by Premiumwriter2: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
This looks interesting but Nigerians hate sharing information for free.

Anyways, most bloggers starting getting meaningful earnings from their blog around 6 to 12 months after they launch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know The Benefit Of Clear Masonry Sealer And Other Waterproofing Methods / Oil Prices Push Toward $80 — Highest In Over Two Years / We’ll Work With FIRS To Prove Our Tax Compliance -multichoice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.