Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below (228 Views)

IF YOU SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ONLINE, READ THIS / Read This If You Sell Or Plan To Sell On Social Media / Help You Sell Bitcoin To Chinese Buyers And Get RMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by Stephen2324(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2021
What's that thing you sell or a service you render? Comment it below
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Organic Skincare Products and toiletries like liquid laundry soaps, bleach, toilet wash
Car wash that won't strip your car

I also render the following services.
Training on Skincare formulations and cosmetic Production.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by Olachase(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Computer and Laptop Engineer
Final Solution Computer Engineering... We base here lagos at ikeja home and offices services available. Call or whatsapp 08118498991
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by Nikkganc08(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Grammarly premium accounts

Canva pro

VPN

Quilbot

Chegg

Netflix

Sportify

Premium courses, ebooks, files ,etc
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by Adeoye11(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
I offer fashion designing business.
Project inspection/Perfect railing fitting.
Do middle man for food stocks.
Then I sell turtlenecks and plain t-shirts.
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by benlucky09(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Am a clearing agent you can reach me for clearing of your consignment in the port. A trial will convince you.

WhatsApp Contact: 08166583463
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by illicit(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2021
I am an Hypeman
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by Offpoint1: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Adeoye11:

Habba baba only you, come borrow Nigeria state money oo...
Lol, that's 10 years of learning and sleepless nights on YouTube, Lynda, skillshare, Udemy, Google and IT centres.

Dangote never borrow fed govt money na hustler like me go come borrow dem? I no be China nawgrin
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by Deporps(f): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2021
*House painting
*3D wall panel Installation
*Walpaper sales & Installation
*General Printing (book, souvenir, handbill, banner, sticker, calender, jotter, poster etc)
All at affordable price
Re: What's That Thing You Sell Or A Service You Render? Comment It Below by ishadfurnitures: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Constructions : House , hotels , filling stations and road project Civile engineering and Architectural designs Contact 08099212590 note we also into Furniture and interior decorating.
Stephen2324:
What's that thing you sell or a service you render? Comment it below

(1) (Reply)

Should You Invest Your Money In BITCOIN? / How To Become A Forex Trader & Build An FX Mindset / How To Become A Verified Baxi Box Agent, Plus Their Charges and commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.