Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members (29778 Views)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by BigDick70inch(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Even tho.......i'm proudly a Yoruba guy........
I can tell u this report is a lie.............

I learnt long time ago not to believe words from 9ja military men......

2 Likes

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by sammysmiles(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
sad
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
This media trial without proof will lead to no Where
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Rihanna
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Ojikutubaba: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Murderers they should be executed immediately

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by GeneralPula: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by vasel15: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

“I was promised a receipt which they said will be presented for job offers when Biafra is achieved. They told me that before I would become a member I would have to pay six months dues. Which is N6000.

This job racket will still go on in their beerfraud land. It will be a real animal farm.

Real freedom fighting cost money so go and sit down
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Eeyah,,, pitiful youths angry

Werey lured them into evil with job creation.

Dem don even share BIAFRA JOBS finish even before its realization,,, a better nation indeed!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by aspabay(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kanu lord and savior of all Igbos.

To be a dedicated ipobina you really have to empty your brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by fk001(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
I will swear the same oath, if given the the same opportunity.

You don't need to swear or be given same opportunity just go to DSS office and show your solidarity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
• We were told Biafra would offer us jobs when achieved.

• We were sad about the killings in southeast but …

• Kanu’s messages hypnotised us.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/arrested-ipob-members-confess-we-swore-an-oath-to-die-mysteriously-if-we-disobeyed-kanu/

SHAMELESS CHEAP FULANI PAID AGENT!!!

MERE LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE AND POSTS HAS CONFIRMED WHO YOU ARE. WE ARE NOT MOVED, WE CANNOT BE DECEIVED BY CHEAP PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
oilyngbati:
No, for them to allow another human being like themselves to be brain washed into donating money to kill people, then they all need to be shot!

PS could give 2 bleeps about that country that's gradually digging its own grave but I have to ask if you had or have the same attitude towards the terrorists in the north..if so...good
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by mccloud224(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
And this is on FP?

Seriously?
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
redsun:

Drug addicts are probably better than the dumb asss islamists that are trying to take the ailing country back to the stone age.

Somehow, the "Dumbass" is better off than your dad; most reason you envy him badly. Sorry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Confirmedzombie: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Both Kanu, Igbos, ESN, UGM will weep and sorrow.

What you all swore must surely come to pass.

Bloody terrorists

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Any intelligent person should decode THIS

Yeah they stated his name, his village and where he trade but it's fake to you. But when they say "suspected Fulani " without any name or evidence to corroborate the story, you will wailing and crying believing the story.
HYPOCRITE

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by KINGSCOURT05: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari will still kill you mysteriously
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by focus7: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Frontail:
grin.... And instead Kanu mysteriously fell sick immediately after landing in Nigeria grin grin grin

According to his quack Biafra lawyer grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Quaddafi29: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
I pity the innocent Igbo traders tortured to read and recount pre-written statements.
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by focus7: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
zikter:
They were brainwashed. Let the authorities set them free with a close monitoring of their activities.

Tah anshi, they won't be set free they must face justice and pay for their deeds

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by nnamdico82: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
KANU is a cow in human form and must be given shekau urine to drink, useless palm wine tapper
COFFINSELLER:
• We were told Biafra would offer us jobs when achieved.

• We were sad about the killings in southeast but …

• Kanu’s messages hypnotised us.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/arrested-ipob-members-confess-we-swore-an-oath-to-die-mysteriously-if-we-disobeyed-kanu/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Even tho.......i'm proudly a Yoruba guy........
I can tell u this report is a lie.............

I learnt long time ago not to believe words from 9ja military men......

I am sure you dont believe how Hitler got all of his die-hard soldiers. You just need to talk to brainwash the weak to make them change course.

3 Likes

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Kuginzi: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has Succeeded in brainwashing IPOB members, to the extent of not differentiating between the good, the bad and the ugly, that's why they went on attacking and killing their own Igbo people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by donnie(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
It's very pitiful how the whole struggle is based on delusional promises and hear-say. How can people be so backward to achieve struggle using charms?
So you believe these stories that ESN are hanging around church buildings and are now confessing? You think police or soldiers will see the real ESN and not kill them in the spot? All these confessions are made as part of the conditions for the release of these innocent people they abducted including the huge sums that will be paid.

The only publicly displayed ESN person killed is Ikonsko. By the time the goverment does what will bring out the real ESN from the forests then everyone go know.
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Yorubads nasturbate in threads about Igbo interests but have loads of problems in their Yoruba land calling for attention but the cowards won't solve their own problems first.

Sunday igboho was caught with ak47, human parts etc, what was found on Nnamdi KANU? Nothing.

Werey dey disguise. Did you hear Igboho burn his region? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Omoslim26: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
They should be granted amnesty.
I hope we don't get another occult group like ipob again.

2 Likes

Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Princeton92(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
That's not true...
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Ebuka65: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fools shut up...if zoo government give you small money you be talking nonsense. It can never change anything rather it will make us believe more in Biafra and mnk. Biafra we move
Re: We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members by Harmattan123(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
I will swear the same oath, if given the the same opportunity.
Oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.