Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Hello Nairalanders,kindly Read This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hello Nairalanders,kindly Read This (146 Views)

Hello Nairalanders, Am In Need Of An I.T. Placement (student Work Industrial... / Meet Nneka Egbujiobi, Hello Africa CEO (Photos) / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated This Year And Want To Learn A Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders,kindly Read This by Gracetitude(f): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders.

I have been an ardent reader in this forum for quite sometime.I relocated to Abuja for uyo last year before the covid became an issue.Things didn't go as planned after the lockdown was introduced.ever since I have been managing to get a job to stay afloat.

Currently my rent has expired and the landlord is threatening and I have asked for a little time from him.I have been teaching since I came and the school I teach currently the transportation takes more than half of the salary leaving me with little to feed and no savings.(Hustling with my body is an abomination,so it's out of the equation)

I have a B.A degree in mass communication and can do any job so far is legit and legal.

I will be grateful if someone can help me out so I wont be thrown into the streets.

You can reach me via gracetitude4lyf@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Workers / Can A Self Employed Earn A Good Retirement Income From Passive Income Ideas? / Software Compliance Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.