Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Most Diffrent Virgin. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Diffrent Virgin. (923 Views)

Wao! Diffrent Shades of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Diffrent Virgin. by rasulua(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
Shes a girl from a very good home bt she happens to b a girl that cnt do without sex,evri guy in town gets down with her,bt its against their tradition to loss their virginity b4 marriage,so any who does so will av to die on d day of dia wedding,so she wz so different dat she cldnt do without sex,man she wz hot,most known in town by guyz as a sex mornga,so this faithful day came when shes to wed,evri1 including her father did believe she wz gonna die,so did evri1 in d town,faintly d hours 4 d ritual arrived,evri1 wz awaiting d stroke to stirke bt dey were stormd she wasnt strike then she laughed at them all,then she said "u all thinks i wz gona die bt i surprised u all,i would tell u what as happened" i do av sex yes bt nt tru my virgina,i av tru my ass which saves my virginity dats why am nt dead.
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by Oracle(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2007
This is a funny but weird story
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by Creamychic(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2008
L0c, cant sh0ut!
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by skipo87(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2008
lmao, those guys must be some very dirty set of boys
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by agatha2u: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2008
this is not true, this cannot happen u hear
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
lol
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by skipo87(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2008
why have sex at all if is nt thru the regular. anal sex wud only cause more AGRO for the gal.
skipo87:

lmao, those guys must be some very dirty set of boys

(1) (Reply)

Bill / The Bible According To Kids / Never Ask A Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.