Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. (1840 Views)

Nigerians Dig Out Past Video Of Obasanjo Speaking About Xenophobic Attack / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Iambodemartins: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2021
writing on APC page:
"Sunday Igboho NAILED By His Video Filmed & Circulated By His Media Aide, Mr. Koiki (The Internet Never Forgets):

Sunday Igboho, just a few weeks ago, boasting of purchasing arms and appealing to his supporters to contribute more money for him to purchase more superior arms and ammunition. �‍♂️

Dear DSS. Please note this video and many more on social media.

Thank you. - APC UK says as they share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QBR9sIvIwg

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Baawaa(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
APC UK,or jagaban media house

3 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by forgiveness: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Every Nigerians have the constitutional right to belong to any associate. Freedom of associate.

He also has the right to view his thoughts under the law of freedom of speech.

This is dead on arrival.

5 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by OKOATA(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
For every action there's equal and opposite reaction, Fulani or whatever they call themselves will soon be wiped out of every southern region, they can clinch to their northern counterpart that's their wahala. Fulani will cry blood and no one will listen to them, mark this down.

4 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Someone translate.

Isn't this man saying he bought guns and made charms

1 Like

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by colorsofrainbow: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Someone translate.

Fulani terrorist seeking for translation...
This is not your regular terrorist fulfude.We understand.

8 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:
Every Nigerians have the constitutional right to belong to any associate. Freedom of associate.

This is dead on arrival.

So every Nigerian also have the right to buy guns for agitations.

This is a terrorist act.
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by 7lives: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Someone translate.

I even thought I was dreaming elf.
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by omoiyamayor(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2021
He said they will wipe terrorist out of our forest which he did twice alongside Nigeria security outfits, all of the videos he went to the bus you can see Nigeria military going with him, this your Nigeria full of hypocrites ooo

4 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by libertyfather(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Fulani is Government, let us retreat for now
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

This is dead on arrival.

Just as government have the right to clamp down on those wanting to cause trouble.
You can't use freedom of speech and association to foment trouble and expect government to cheer you on.
Heck, even in your family, if a child talks and behaves anyhow you will discipline the child.

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by StreetFight: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Alright.

I too campaigned for the lifeless killer and dangerous breathing mannequin in Aso Rock. I also donated to his campaign fund in 2015 because I never knew the lifeless terrorist is the devil's cousin. Now, I know better and I am ready to pick up arms against him and his deputy who was a Pastor until he started sucking blood with his master.

Not everyone is as stupid as you are.

3 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by OBALOLA55(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is a terrorist act.
YOU SWITCHED YOUR KILLNMKNOW MONIKERgrin

1 Like

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
He didn't threaten the useless security forces,
He was specifically talking about killer herdsmen everyone agrees are not Nigerians!

Same terrorists responsible for shutting down schools and highways in the North

Abi what am I missing?

3 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Mayng01(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2021
I see nothing wrong in his speech. He is after and against banditry, terrorism, kidnapping, raping, stealing and etc. this is propaganda and absolutely dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by forgiveness: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Just as government have the right to clamp down on those wanting to cause trouble.
You can't use freedom of speech and association to foment trouble and expect government to cheer you on.
Heck, even in your family, if a child talks and behaves anyhow you will discipline the child.

Has the judiciary approved those agitators and protesters as trouble makers?

1 Like

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by forgiveness: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is a terrorist act.

Who bought guns?

Is buying gun or possession of gun unconstitutional?
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Jostoman: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU SWITCHED YOUR KILLNMKNOW MONIKERgrin
exactly
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Jostoman: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
He didn't threaten the useless security forces,
He was specifically talking about killer herdsmen everyone agrees are not Nigerians!

Same terrorists responsible for shutting down schools and highways in the North

Abi what am I missing?
exactly

1 Like

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Blackfire(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Baba Buhari will deal with you down south trouble makers..

grin
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Has the judiciary approved those agitators and protesters as trouble makers?

Don't worry let them go out and get arrested then the judiciary will approve them as trouble makers.

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by forgiveness: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Don't worry let them go out and get arrested then the judiciary will approve them as trouble makers.

Arrested on what ground in the first place?

That itself is unconstitutional.

Freedom of speech remains freedom of speech.
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Someone translate.

Yea. The translation is that he's talking about local vigilante group, buying guns for them and arming them with charms.

We have local vigilantes like this in the north, armed with guns and charms.

The president himself spoke about something like this in the past and Fayemi called on local vigilantes to rise up few weeks ago.
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Yea. The translation is that he's talking about local vigilante group, buying guns for them and arming them with charms.

We have local vigilantes like this in the north, armed with guns and charms.

The president himself spoke about something like this in the past and Fayemi called on local vigilantes to rise up few weeks ago.

People should contribute to buy arms...

Is Igboho the law?
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

People should contribute to buy arms...
Is Igboho the law?

Is the law or FG in charge of local vigilante groups? Is the government the one buying guns for local hunters? isn't these things done locally?

Why are you people full of deceits? Igboho is a dirty thug but he's not more sinful than the evils we have as leaders.
You're biased, I'm not.
May God judge you people who make it a points of duty to defend evil.
We'll all die one day but life after death is to be feared more than the chicken change you benefit from defending evil.

Fear God. Africans are religious but we lack the fear of God.
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Arrested on what ground in the first place?

That itself is unconstitutional.

Freedom of speech remains freedom of speech.

Guy no argue behind keyboard, just go outside and protest. That's when you will know that the same constitution that gives you freedom of speech is the same constitution that gives government the right to maintain peace and security.

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by LLiKYekoba: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2021
StreetFight:
Alright.

I too campaigned for the lifeless killer and dangerous breathing mannequin in Aso Rock. I also donated to his campaign fund in 2015 because I never knew the lifeless terrorist is the devil's cousin. Now, I know better and I am ready to pick up arms against him and his deputy who was a Pastor until he started sucking blood with his master.

Not everyone is as stupid as you are.

You were blinding by hate and common sense eluded you.
How anyone especially (any southerner) could see the election of a certified tyrannical bigot like buhari as the solution still shocks me till today.

Every prediction that he will gag the media, gag the social media etc. Have all come to pass.
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by forgiveness: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Guy no argue behind keyboard, just go outside and protest. That's when you will know that the same constitution that gives you freedom of speech is the same constitution that gives government the right to maintain peace and security.

Is protest unconstitutional?
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Is protest unconstitutional?

Go out and protest nah. You will get your answer sharply.
Btw, this protest has been declared illegal because it is a threat to security.

Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by forgiveness: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Go out and protest nah. You will get your answer sharply.
Btw, this protest has been declared illegal because it is a threat to security.

Who declared it illegal? A component court of law!?
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by LamidiCownu: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
killing Fulani terrorists in our villages and forests is a divine assignment that would continue with or without Sunday Igboho
Re: APC Dig Out Past Video Of Sunday Igboho To Implicate Him. by dat9jaguy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Who declared it illegal? A component court of law!?

Go and protest and stop asking jamb questions. Your answer is at Ojota.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of how ESN stopped waec exam today / Tinubu Need To Save His Political Prowess Now / Breaking: Tinubu in Coma Not Aware Bandits Attacked Kuje Prison, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.