Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Most Diffrent Virgin. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Diffrent Virgin. (1125 Views)

Unbelievable!this Tree Produces Forty Diffrent Types Of Fruits(photos] / Why Do The Super Falcons Wear Diffrent Jersey From The Super Eagles / Clean Tokunbo Play Station With One Controller Pad With Diffrent Disc,2memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Diffrent Virgin. by rasulua(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
Shes a girl from a very good home bt she happens to b a girl that cnt do without sex,evri guy in town gets down with her,bt its against their tradition to loss their virginity b4 marriage,so any who does so will av to die on d day of dia wedding,so she wz so different dat she cldnt do without sex,man she wz hot,most known in town by guyz as a sex mornga,so this faithful day came when shes to wed,evri1 including her father did believe she wz gonna die,so did evri1 in d town,faintly d hours 4 d ritual arrived,evri1 wz awaiting d stroke to stirke bt dey were stormd she wasnt strike then she laughed at them all,then she said "u all thinks i wz gona die bt i surprised u all,i would tell u what as happened" i do av sex yes bt nt tru my virgina,i av tru my ass which saves my virginity dats why am nt dead.
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by Palbony: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2007
Abeg wat's the title of dat movie? Or was it a joke?
Lol!
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by olanajim(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2007
That isn't a joke o if you intend it to be. My pal who had live in Arabia told me it is true. That some of the ladies practices it regularly
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by olanajim(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2007
I think i understand their culture. They want to marry virgin. Losing ur virginity to another man other than you husband is abomination. But some guy with hot sticks have idea of beating the culture.
I think it is madness for a virgin to do that. She is worst than harlot. Pretentive holiness you say.
As for the naija lady, she is a fake virgin. Someone had got to prove it sha!
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by rasulua(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hey its jst a joke cnt tel if it does happen,its all abt creativity.
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by olanajim(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
I know you are joking. But sincerely, my friend told me it is real. Though i didn't believe him. He lives among them for 5 years. Who knows he might be right after all.
The fact that there is shariah law against it made real. People don't make law for unknown sin. One thing I know is that it is against islam and attract death penalty.
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by olanajim(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
I know you are joking. But sincerely, my friend told me it is real. Though i didn't believe him. He lives among them for 5 years. Who knows he might be right after all.
The fact that there is shariah law against it made real. People don't make law for unknown sin. One thing I know is that it is against islam and attract death penalty.
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by rasulua(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2007
There wz dis young lady who took her time to abstain frm sex through out her days in school, despiet all d disturbance nd temptation she gt frm guys,bt she gt it over with them even tru d university, afterwards she started working, she now met a guy she fell in love with,she now decide to lose her virginity to him cos he as shown so much intrest in her and av bin talking about geting married to her,so dis faithful nite came she got so soft for him,dey had dinner afterwards dey headed 2 d bed room,and had their way,when they were tru,d guy now said "am reli sori to say this, infact am regreting am saying this,i tot u were joking all this while,well am sori,its against our tradition to marry a virgin"

what do think would happen next?
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
hmmmmm
Re: The Most Diffrent Virgin. by LiLDiMMa: 3:57am On Jan 26, 2008
YaLL DonT GoT No LiFe, Go0ooo, GeT One

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sum One To Linkme Up Wit The Coporate Affairs Division Of Etisalat / @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys / My People On N/land - Imagine This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.