Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota (749 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow / Police Seal Off Governor’s Church / BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by BigShishi(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Police seal off Freedom Park ahead of Yoruba NATION Rally.

A combined unit of OP Mensa, task force, Rapid Response Squad and police officers numbering about 70 are present around the park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9sAQgXdKHo
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Sleyk: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Please, why is it called Freedom Park? when there's no freedom. Oh! I forgot the freedom ended January 2012 in that same arena.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by mrofficial(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Sleyk:
Please, why is it called Freedom Park? when there's no freedom. Oh! I forgot the freedom ended January 2012 in that same arena.

Because that's where freedom is, and once you can't access it, no freedom for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by LLiKYekoba: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2021
The day you voted buhari was the day you threw your basic rights as a citizen into the Atlantic ocean.

I was shocked seeing sensible people who claim to be pro-democracy activists campaigning for this man called buhari just because of a few crumbs he threw around. Chants of 'Sai baba' filled the air, and our ears. I guess what they really meant was 'Say bye bye' to your freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Sleyk: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2021
mrofficial:

Because that's where freedom is, and once you can't access it, no freedom for you. grin
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you funny die..
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Monogamy: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Better.. No room for miscreants
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Lanretoye(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Police are the protesters
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2021
The rally is currently holding in another location. Details shortly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by majamajic(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
The day you voted buhari was the day you threw your basic rights as a citizen into the Atlantic ocean.

I was shocked seeing sensible people who claim to be pro-democracy activists campaigning for this man called buhari just because of a few crumbs he threw around. Chants of 'Sai baba' filled the air, and our ears. I guess what they really meant was 'Say bye bye' to your freedom.

In 2015 , Tinubu ordered SW to vote Buhari massively , which they did , same in 2019
I can only have mercy for SS and SE , they are suffering from what they knew nothing about
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

I was shocked seeing sensible people who claim to be pro-democracy activists campaigning for this man called buhari just because of a few crumbs he threw around. Chants of 'Sai baba' filled the air, and our ears. I guess what they really meant was 'Say bye bye' to your freedom. The scream was deafening,the sound was agog,the noise rented the whole air,naija cyberspace was choked....Akeem my neigbour wouldnt hear another thing,his outspokeness subdued my still small voice,heeding not to the warnings of the present danger-with his 4+4 fingers in the air.....now he is scared of me now!!!!na me dey buy am odeku and fish now!!!

Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

I was shocked seeing sensible people who claim to be pro-democracy activists campaigning for this man called buhari just because of a few crumbs he threw around.

Chants of 'Sai baba' filled the air, and our ears. I guess what they really meant was 'Say bye bye' to your freedom. The scream was deafening,the sound was agog,the noise rented the whole air,naija cyberspace was choked....Akeem my neigbour wouldnt hear another thing,his outspokeness subdued my still small voice,heeding not to the warnings of the present danger-with his 4+4 fingers in the air.....now he is scared of me now!!!!na me dey buy am odeku and fish now!!!

Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2021
Subsea:
The rally is currently holding in another location. Details shortly....
Where is it holding?
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Atiwaye: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Very sad
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by Gondonu: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Same Freedom park they used multiple times before for their so called democratic rallies are now inaccessible to those opposing their evil.Tyrannical government.You wont be in power forever
Re: Lagos Yoruba NATION Rally-police Seal Off Freedom Park Ojota by donbachi(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2021
"Freedom park"...Yet no freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Canada Minister Of Justice Slam Buhari Over Abduction By Kanu. / The Genius Of Igbo People / I Searched Numbers Listed In Fbi’s Affidavit On Truecaller. They Matched - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.