Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes (772 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / We Will Buy Guns For Ondo People If Terrorists’ Attacks Continue - Akeredolu / Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by COFFINSELLER: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
"Let us buy guns for boys. No government can stop anyone from carrying guns at the moment. If they are caught with guns, they should mention my name that I gave them."

In one of his past meetings with a South-west traditional ruler, a self-styled Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo also known as Sunday Igboho, boasted that “no government” can stop him from carrying firearms.

Mr Igboho, one of the leaders of the Yoruba nation agitation also said in a live video seen by PREMIUM TIMES Saturday, that he knows where to purchase guns.

PREMIUM TIMES contacted Mr Igboho’s spokesperson, Olayemi Koiki, to confirm the date and venue of the day his principal made the comments but he did not respond.

In the video, the self-styled activist was speaking on how Yoruba indigenes should defend their region

He solicited donations to buy weapons for those who do not have guns.

“Let us buy for them. If they don’t know where to buy guns, I will buy for them,” he said.

Let us buy guns for boys. No government can stop anyone from carrying guns at the moment. If they are caught with guns, they should mention my name that I gave them. Let them tell security operatives that Igboho gave them. I am making this video so it would be posted on all social media platforms. We are giving them guns bought to defend ourselves,” he said in the video.

INVASION

Nigeria’s secret police, the State Security Services (SSS) invaded Mr Igboho’s home in Ibadan, Oyo State, in the early hours of Thursday. His vehicles, including his G-wagon, Prado Jeep, and some valuable properties including furniture and windows were vandalised.

The attack occurred barely 72 hours before the planned rally in Lagos by Mr Igboho and others to further canvas a Yoruba nation.

The spokesperson of SSS, Peter Afunaya, who confirmed the raid in a press conference in Abuja said a total of seven AK 47 rifles were recovered, alongside pump action guns and 5,000 rounds of ammunition including other weapons.

The SSS also admitted that two of Mr Igboho’s men were killed in the process while a security agent was shot on the right hand and was responding to treatment.

He said security operatives recovered the weapons after a “hot gun duel between them and Igboho’s guards.”

Mr Igboho’s aide, Mr Koiki, however, disowned the firearms, claiming that the SSS, planted ammunition in his house in order to persecute his principal.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/471389-flashback-i-know-where-to-buy-guns-sunday-igboho.html

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
grin..... Abi?
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by tomilayomi: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2021
I height this man anyway, e no easy!
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by StreetFight: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Everyone deserve to own at least one gun in Nigeria. It is not only Fulani herdsmen that deserve to own AK-47.

The OP is a traitor and traitors die miserably.
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by TheFreeOne: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Propaganda to discredit the agitations for secessions will always fail.

How true is this picture that is trending online?.

Its either we restructure or go the way of dissolution cos theres no middle ground, injustice is too much in our current political structure

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by FBIBOT(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
grin
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by tesseract: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Lol...na wa oh. See something. Federal Government and lies are like 5 and 6.
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by LamidiCownu: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Get your personal gun people ...
The army of the dead from futa jalon is approaching
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Why did he leave the guns and chickened away cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by babyfaceafrica: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Okay
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by TheFreeOne: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
tesseract:
Lol...na wa oh. See something. Federal Government and lies are like 5 and 6.

I think the picture may be photoshopped or he edited his profile.

However the reality staring us all in the face is that the country has failed her citizens and the earlier the better we all accept that restructing NOW will save us from the impending implosion cos the country is at the precipice.
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
TheFreeOne:

Its either we restructure or go the way of dissolution cos theres no middle ground, injustice is too much in our current political structure
that is his album every post he makes goes there the date signifies when he joined Facebook......signing out✈
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by Jones4190(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2021
TheFreeOne:

You don't even know how to edit pictures, check the end it the pictures and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by TheFreeOne: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
that is his album every post he makes goes there the date signifies when he joined Facebook......signing out✈

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and a fugitive

He has left his so called peaceful agitations for full blown terrorism.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by TheFreeOne: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

Many are still sleeping and believing that all is well while the injustices are so glaring to ignore.
Re: FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes by vasel15: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
"Let us buy guns for boys. No government can stop anyone from carrying guns at the moment. If they are caught with guns, they should mention my name that I gave them."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/471389-flashback-i-know-where-to-buy-guns-sunday-igboho.html

So what? You don't want them to defend themselves from fulani with ak 47

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Corruption Cases Linked To Controversial Police Chief, Abba Kyari / You Arrested Kanu, Igboho, Respect International Law On Abba Kyari, Moghalu Tell / Top 5 Politicians Who Could Become Nigeria’s Next President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.