Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland (834 Views)

Emefiele: Documents Used To Pay Election Observers $6.2m Forged, Says Forensics / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Sufferingboy(f): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Ika people from Edo and Delta make una come here.

Please this thread is for neutral people.

Those of you who live in Ikaland(any of the clans/kingdom of Ika people),I want you to state some problems we have in Ikaland and suggest solutions to them.

Some Ika politicians are on nairaland and there will read it and try to implement it.Okowa as a governor is a golden opportunity for us.

For me

1.Fixing the benin agbor road.

2.Completing the owa-oyibu township stadium

3.Cleaning and maintaining that Orogodo stream(Not really a river of it own,though when I check map it is connected to ologbo river through abavo) and flow into river niger through Mbiri side.

4.Building a good fishing deck in that Orogodo stream.

5.Pan ocean oil company should be treated as enemy of Ika people,the yorubas who own that company are just drilling our oil and stealing for us.Pan ocean to Ika people is just like AGIP to Ndokwa people.They stealing from us,they cannot try all this to Ijaws.Because Ika youth are peaceful this pan ocean are exploiting our peaceful nature to steal resources,but if the youth become violent like Ijaws may be they will start doing things right.

6.Give free grant(money,say 20k everymonth to Ika farmers) to boost agriculture.

Abeg talk your own.

3 Likes

Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Sufferingboy(f): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Non Ikas can also comment but don't derail the thread to tribal bashing.

Good morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Sufferingboy(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
I am still using this opportunity to beg Mr Godwin Emeifele of CBN to bring one or two Infastructural project to Ikaland.

We need a gas power plant in Ikaland,to boost electricity,The gas can be tapped from our Ndokwa brother through pipe line.

1 Like

Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Gambit23: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
''Okowa as a governor is a golden opportunity for us''

grin grin grin

Like say Ika people dont exist here in this forum
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Sufferingboy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gambit23:
''Okowa as a governor is a golden opportunity for us''

grin grin grin

Like say Ika people dont exist here in this forum

But why Ika people matter dey pain you like this?

1 Like

Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Imolastborn99: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
First, WTF is Ika?
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Gambit23: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

But why Ika people matter dey pain you like this?

grin grin grin
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Gambit23: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Imolastborn99:
First, WTF is Ika?

grin

Ika are IGBOs from Edo state
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Igboid: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gambit23:

grin

Who dash them Igbo tag?

4 Likes

Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Gambit23: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Igboid:

Who dash them Igbo tag?

??
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Imolastborn99: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Gambit23:

grin

Ok
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Gambit23:

grin

can you leave them to discuss whatever they want on this their thread? Abegi, if them want to be Chinese let them be

3 Likes

Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Aksnoopy: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2021
The state government needs to employ more medical officers,physiotherapists and nurses.

The major hospital in ikaland which is Central hospital Agbor.
People die there daily due to insufficient number medical personnel.

You have House officers running the emergency unit and just one staff running some other units. These is totally unacceptable. The central hospital Agbor is grossly understaffed.
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Sufferingboy(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Aksnoopy:
The state government needs to employ more medical officers,physiotherapists and nurses.

The major hospital in ikaland which is Central hospital Agbor.
People die there daily due to insufficient number medical personnel.

You have House officers running the emergency unit and just one staff running some other units. These is totally unacceptable. The central hospital Agbor is grossly understaffed.

Thank you,the corruption and bribing in that hospital nor be small.

The staff come in the morning to sign attendance register,then leave for their private business or farm.At the end of the month they collect salary.

To get death certificate of my late dad from them,they collected huge money from me without giving me any receipt.I know the man was lieing and I just paid because I wanted to go back to benin city where I live as at that time.

The man even happen to be an Ika man from my own clan "Owa".

That central hospital need clean up of all the corrupt staffs.

Also the high rate of yorubas working there is bad.Ika people need the job more.

Okowa must do something about it....
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Gambit23: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2021
eduj:

can you leave them to discuss whatever they want on this their thread? Abegi, if them want to be Chinese let them be

Sensible IGBOs will stop spreading the unifying gospel to all IGBOs anywhere they are. Gone are the days we allowed awusa afonja newspapers to decide who is IGBO and who is not
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Sufferingboy(f): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2021
Gambit23:

Sensible IGBOs will stop spreading the unifying gospel to all IGBOs anywhere they are. Gone are the days we allowed awusa afonja newspapers to decide who is IGBO and who is not

Chai igbos are really shameless.
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Gambit23: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Chai igbos are really shameless.

grin grin

Obsessed FOOooOOoOOOoOooOOooL, cant u exist without shouting IGBO IGBO IGBO online, cant u exist n tribe without IGBOs?

I don't drag shii with hopeless awusa-afonja paid dolts BMC member...

Ride on in foolishness, No one can treat ur mental case grin grin
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Sufferingboy(f): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Gambit23:

grin grin

Obsessed FOOooOOoOOOoOooOOooL, cant u exist without shouting IGBO IGBO IGBO online, cant u exist n tribe without IGBOs?

I don't drag shii with hopeless awusa-afonja paid dolts BMC member...

Ride on in foolishness, No one can treat ur mental case grin grin

Yes,I be BMC and a fulani

Is why you always monitor me?

Everybody na BMC for where Igbos dey.
Re: Neutral Observers:problems In Ikaland by Gambit23: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,I be BMC and a fulani

Is why you always monitor me?

Everybody na BMC for where Igbos dey.

Well can easily smell awusa-afonja in this forum grin

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Was Not Forced To Resign – Official Says / How Nigeria Police Tortured 3 IPOB Members To Death - IPOB / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home October 1, Orders Removal Of Nigerian Flags |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.