Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Eye Doctors, What's The Best Eyedrop For Red Eyes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Doctors, What's The Best Eyedrop For Red Eyes? (433 Views)

Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) / Itchy Red Eyes / Bloodshot / Red Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Doctors, What's The Best Eyedrop For Red Eyes? by TechCapon(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2021
I've been spending a ton of time on the screen, taking online courses and preparing exams. I use my laptop a lot when there's light and switch to phone when there's no light. Now my eyes are red. I mean like constantly red. I don't feel any itching or pain or anything like that. It's just red and I don't like it. Recently someone asked what I was smoking that my eye was red like this. I've reduced the time on screen but the redness refuses to go away. I did some Google search and found that there are some eyedrop that can make a red eye become clear but they're mostly for people who live in good countries not Nigeria. Anyway, I decided to come here for a home grown solution. I mean, something I can just walk into a pharmacy and buy. Any suggestions?
Re: Eye Doctors, What's The Best Eyedrop For Red Eyes? by TechCapon(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gone are the days when people get solutions on the health section I guess undecided
Re: Eye Doctors, What's The Best Eyedrop For Red Eyes? by Lopezmiller: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Eye Doctors, What's The Best Eyedrop For Red Eyes? by Gummygummy(f): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Go to any pharmacy and ask for Visine. It provides instant relief for red eyes and was my saving grace back in the day.
Sorry on not getting any response earlier, Nairaland be like that sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Use Of Petrol Tankers To Convey Groundnut Oil, Others / WARNING: How Social Media Fuelled Suicide Among Users / Safe And Fast Natural Home Remedies For Diabetes And Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.