Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? (566 Views)

Breaking: Wike Endorses Tinubu's Yoruba Agitators / POLITICS What IPOB, Yoruba Agitators Are Doing ‘ll Be Child’s Play. / Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by DoggoneDogg: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Its almost midday. We are still waiting for the Oduduwa horde armed and ready for any nonsense.

At least MNK led rallies in every SE state defying the court, soldiers and security operatives to their face.

Where is the terrorist Sunday Igboho, the most powerful Yoruba man? Where is the fugitive coward hiding??

Has the illiterate cancelled his rally because of mere home invasion??
Where is the civet cat hiding?? I dare Igboho, Koiki and all his Afonja miscreants to come out and rally as they planned or forever remain cowards!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by Airwavez: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
grin
Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by Sebastine1994(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Its almost midday. We are still waiting for the Oduduwa horde armed and ready for any nonsense.

At least MNK led rallies in every SE state defying the court, soldiers and security operatives to their face.

Where is the terrorist Sunday Igboho, the most powerful Yoruba man? Where is the fugitive coward hiding??

Where is the civet cat hiding?? I dare Igboho, Koiki and all his Afonja miscreants to come out and rally as they planned or forever remain cowards!!

make sun go down first. sun too much

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by Pierocash(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
All hail Alexander the Great Mazi Kanu. The one who defied the entire military to hold protest even without arm.

Yet some idiots called him coward .

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by DoggoneDogg: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

make sun go down first. sun too much

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Na nocturnal rally?
Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by DoggoneDogg: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

[/s]

Nobody told Igboho the criminal terrorist fugitive to organize a rally today.

So why are you looking for who to blame??
Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Online.
Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by jrjfjfj: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by jude79(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
You create a monicker claiming Igbo to attack yorubas, you then create another monicker claiming Yoruba to denigrate the Igboes, just to make sure that your devilish futajalon people will continue to capitalize on their divisions to remain as your slave, don't worry, everyday for the thief and one day for the owner of the house.
Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by Realdon1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

May you be blessed for revealing this secret to us. Is very clear who they are now.
Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by SenorFax(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
Another Fulani Dog
DoggoneDogg:

This Fulani Dog won't rest.

Dog, how market?
Have you checked the front page for your disappointment?

Yeah, the rally was held. Who's the coward now bitttch?

Stvpid Dog ���

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Yoruba Agitators? by vasel15: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

We won't fall for this divide and rule anymore, you are failing even more, yorubas and igbos are more united then ever now.. Shameeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia Formally Apologises To Nigeria Over Manhandling Of Diplomat / Eze Ndigbo Ghana, HRM Ihenetu, Igbo Community Celebrate New Yam Festival Sept.19 / Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary For Buhari Government Over Rising Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.