Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) (853 Views)

PDP Kaduna Mega Rally Ongoing / Nigerian Soldier Arrested At Borno Motor Park With 2,000 Rounds Of Ammunition / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by Darevofpeace(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by WeAREallPERV: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
We move..
Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by nairalandankrah: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is time for all the janja weedss disturbing our peace here since morning to take a back seat
Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by criuze(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by after4: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
The earlier the Yoruba's know that Fulani sees them and their quest for freedom in the same light as they see Igbos and our quest for freedom, the better for them. You don't sit on the fence else you become the first casualty

1 Like

Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by Samunique(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by joe54: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
U don grin grin grin grin mean it
Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by Guestlander: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
We move......where are the kids who were saying it will not hold?

3 Likes

Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by Samunique(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Men I watched the video on FB, these people mean business o.

Where are the Yoruba are cowards crew ?

What sayeth thou to this act of bravery?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by 143WaZoBia: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Samunique:

Don’t worry. They know Yorubas are not cowards. Those things you hear were. Let me not talk.
Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by Darevofpeace(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Samunique:

The agitation is even bigger than Sunday Igboho......he has started well and it would continue.......the end of any Southwest Governor's who are silent against F.G in all these would be tragic........ enough is enough
Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by KoleDgreat2020(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

u re on point
Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by Realdon1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
yamunla:

May God bless you for revealing this secret for us. I now understand where these guys came from.

1 Like

Re: Odua Nation Rally Ongoing At Ojota Freedom Park (with videos) by Akudaisi: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Darevofpeace:

The agitation is even bigger than Sunday Igboho......he has started well and it would continue.......the end of any Southwest Governor's who are silent against F.G in all these would be tragic........ enough is enough
the same Biafra is bigger than NK, Oduduwa/Biafra una go soon get una freedom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi Senator's 36-year-old Son, Captain Abdulkarim Killed In Kaduna / Anyone Who Wants To Lead Nigeria Must Negotiate With North —Bakare / 10 Reasons Why Tinubu/osibanjo Quest For Presidency Will Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.