Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] (688 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / APGA Gets 2 National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by vodimov: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
The first one is my country Biafra and the country I owe my allegiance to, I might be holding a Nigerian passport now but I can never put my life on the line for that geographical expression, it is not a country or a nation, all my love is for Biafra my motherland, whenever I listen to the Biafran anthem, I get goosebumps and I remember all those brave warriors that died for us, they put their life on the line for us and they were right to fight when they did.

If you read my previous articles you would know that I am pro Israel and as I have always said we Igbos from the South-Eastern part of Nigeria are born pro Israel and it is in our DNA because we share cultures and traditions and we must always remember who stood by us during the first genocidal Civil War led by the civil killing machine aka the Nigeria army like I always call them.

The first time I listened to the Israel national anthem called Hatikvah which means hope omg I was filled with goose bumps as I could relate to the anthem, these are people that survived genocide just like the Igbos and they are still alive and well today and just like the Igbos the Jews have built a nation for themselves called Israel, I so much love the Israeli national anthem. take a listen to those anthems and tell me your take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_paO5yf2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDceSGlMNI4

https://www.biafranboys.org/2-national-anthems-that-gives-me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by vodimov: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
listen
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Ceenaija(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
It is really touching.
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
vodimov:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF1a9ppi9qk

GET OUT SEPERATIST…ONE NIGERIA FOREVER IN UNITY

1 Like

Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Akudaisi: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Um you have to know that the both anthem were written from a deep down feeling,BT Biafran anthem can make you cry when it's been sung in groups, really touching,the Isreali own is also great,and both are identical

1 Like

Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Akudaisi: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

grin grin this the most boring anthem I ever heard, nothing that reflects the suffering and ideal or the sacrifices of people, listening to the Biafra or read the Isreali version,it triggers a certain kind of emotion in you

3 Likes

Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Captain8(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
hmmm.. now we have fake aba made jews....
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by vodimov: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Captain8:
hmmm.. now we have fake aba made jews....

close mouth
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by vodimov: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

this is a useless athem

1 Like

Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by vodimov: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by vodimov: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Captain8(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
vodimov:

close mouth
who made you igbos jews? so you have extend you relationship begging to israel sef..? deserate attachee people... same way you beg for our relationship... unity beggers...
aba made hebrews
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by vodimov: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Captain8:
who made you igbos jews? so you have extend you relationship begging to israel sef..? deserate attachee people... same way you beg for our relationship... unity beggers...
aba made hebrews

fulani shut up are you fools not claiming to be arabs,
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by youngprince693(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2022
vodimov:

fulani shut up are you fools not claiming to be arabs,
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by youngprince693(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Mysticwebb: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Very touching especially the Biafran one. It can easily draw out tears from her citizens and endear them to their country to the point of offering their life for it.
Re: 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] by Asiri1991: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2022
The artistic value is great.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu To Sunday Igboho Giving Life Experience, As ABACHA Try To Kill Him / Naira Under Buhari Regime Is One Of Africa's Most Useless Currencies – Jerry Gan / BREAKING: 12 Killed As Bandits Attack Katsina Community Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.