Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue (632 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Electronic Transmission Of Results - Full Video / Senate In Rowdy Session As Lawmakers Tag Buhari’s EFCC Board Nominees As Lopside / Minute By Minute: Rowdy Session In Senate As Abaribe Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue by chianddora: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
The Yoruba Nation rally in Lagos has turned rowdy as traditionalists dressed in their white attire stormed the venue of the protest.

The traditionalists accompanied by other Protesters chanted "Oduduwa Nation now", "Yoruba Nation Now"

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-protests-turn-rowdy-as-yoruba-traditionalists-storm-venue/

Re: BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue by raphlenee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
People are really tired of this country, they would welcome any way out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue by gasparpisciotta: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Can Nigeria survive a major uprising?

Why can’t the leaders sit and dialogue with all the agitators?

The contraption called Nigeria has not worked and will not work under the present and future dispensation unless the Regional structure is re instated and the central government get less attractive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue by donbachi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Civil unrest loading....
Re: BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue by DoggoneDogg: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
One gunshot and these rabble will transform to different cats and flee like their Asiwaju Igboho cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING: Protests Turn Rowdy As Yoruba Traditionalists Storm Venue by ruggedtimi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
My scariest moment was @ aflao in Ghana. I encountered hundreds of voodoo worshippers walking by the street @midnight shooting Canon and local guns. Apparently that night was their festive night, omo the bike wey carry me had to go through several alleys just to avoid the voodoo worshippers because they occupied the whole section of the road. That was the first time I experienced such display and I was really scared.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Prayers In Mecca Caused Bandits To Fight And Kill Themselves In Nigeria / Ohanaeze Is Apolitical, Isiguzoro’s Statement On Atiku Is Personal- Ezinwa Fume / Play Anywhere, Anytime With Unblocked Games 66 EZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.