Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) (95576 Views)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by shegra58: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You move nowhere

You will run at the sound of gun shot
Aboki come and shine my konko shoe
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by shegra58: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/one-down-police-arrest-yoruba-nation-agitator-at-ojota-video/?

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1411289511565348869?s=20
I pity those policemen if anyone of you die for service now na Oga at the top go dey Bleep your wives before Dem give her your gratuity
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by fortune1968: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari is a murderer of children .
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by saxha: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
iwaeda:
This governement is the most intolerant!. Lalasticlala

And Nigerians are the most tolerant of all human beings on earth. (Southern Nigerian, maybe).
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
*Re: Alleged Killing of 14 year-old Girl at Oodua Rally in Lagos*

The attention of the Lagos State Police Command has been drawn to a news making rounds that a 14 year-old girl was hit and killed by police bullet today 3rd July, 2021 at the venue of the Oodua Republic Mega Rally in Ojota, Lagos.

The Command hereby wishes to debunk the rumour and state categorically that it's a calculated attempt to create confusion and fears in the minds of the good people of Lagos State and the country at large.

The Command did not fire a single live bullet at Ojota rally today. The said corpse was found wrapped and abandoned at a distance, far from Ojota venue of the rally, behind MRS Filling Station, inward Maryland, on the other side of the venue, with dried blood stains suggesting that the corpse is not fresh. After a close look at the corpse, a wound suspectedly sustained from a sharp object was seen on it.

The news is false and mischievous. The Command therefore urges the general public to disregard the news and go about their lawful normal daily activities while investigation to unravel the incident will commence immediately. The Commissioner of Police,Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, therefore commiserates with the family of the found deceased and assures that thorough investigation will be carried out.

The Command equally wishes to warn against the spread or peddling of fake and unconfirmed stories as such could be dangerous and counterproductive.

Thanks.

E-SIGNED

CSP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI (mnipr)
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
LAGOS STATE COMMAND
DATED 3RD JULY, 2021.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by rolams(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
God is not mocked for whatever A man soqeth he shall reap; any man whosoever. Don't be the whosoever. Hmmmm
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by hegelian: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nigerian police no wan hear that one
Because people like you justify their atrocities just win the I told you so battle.. You and your likes enjoy justifying brutality just for politics sake.. You should know that your turn is coming and no one will be there to protect you.. Your lovers can be in govt forever, sooner or later your own opposition will be there and the massacre will continue just that u will be at the receiving end then...

We ain't suppose to lose out humanity for pot of garri.. An innocent woman trading on her own for what to eat was gunned down and all you had to say is I told them
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by milkywaves(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
In developed climes, this dispersing would have been done professionally to ensure that no live is lost. No need for life ammunition. Is really a pity. RIP to the dead.

Kindly contact us @ Mtechie Consults Ltd for your Business Plan (08099101941) Watsapp only. Tanx
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Lucky5000(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Them leave sorrows tears and blood, there Regular trade mark�
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by donnie(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abascoh:
Useless country, are the protesters armed? Did they attack anyone? Since when did peaceful protest become a crime?

Since they killed thousands of Igbo youths for rallying carrying only flags and you said nothing.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by mayowade50: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/one-down-police-arrest-yoruba-nation-agitator-at-ojota-video/?

I feel so pained right now. Bunch of animals in uniforms. Treating your fellow countryman in this manner, even boko haram doesn't get such malhandling.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by iwaeda: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
mayowade50:

I feel so pained right now. Bunch of animals in uniforms. Treating your fellow countryman in this manner, even boko haram doesn't get such malhandling.

Those nonentity stands on the roads begging for lifts.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Abascoh: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
donnie:

Since they killed Igbo youths for rallying carrying flags and you said nothing.
I am a full blooded Igbo man and a staunch supporter of MNK and IPOB. I have always spoken out against all the atrocities committed by the zoo security forces against igbos.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by iwaeda: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
hegelian:

Because people like you justify their atrocities just win the I told you so battle.. You and your likes enjoy justifying brutality just for politics sake.. You should know that your turn is coming and no one will be there to protect you.. Your lovers can be in govt forever, sooner or later your own opposition will be there and the massacre will continue just that u will be at the receiving end then...

We ain't suppose to lose out humanity for pot of garri.. An innocent woman trading on her own for what to eat was gunned down and all you had to say is I told them

God bless you for this!
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by dmbb: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
talk2xp:

When your lifeless body is designed with bullets. I will be the first to celebrate. Your day MUST surely come
Ipob t spotted cool
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by donnie(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abascoh:

I am a full blooded Igbo man and a staunch supporter of MNK and IPOB. I have always spoken out against all the atrocities committed by the zoo security forces against igbos.
Alright I'm sure you understood the context.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Issues2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is inhuman very outrageous carlos now where is Igboho remain in ur house na d innocent dem day use as scape goat
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by kissdreyalltime: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
What’s we are seeing in this country, it’s not funny...I wants you guys to know this people called........... has another bad plans for the country ....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by anselm791(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .

You mean you warned the innocent child that just lost her life?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Scose0147(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=103324484]I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest.

You’re shameless with this your comment…
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by frankoben(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
The infamous NPF have just stepped on the tail of Lion of the clan of Afonja "Sunday Igboho".
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by All4fun: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
now do you see what I'm trying to say when I said is not working you guys thought I was joking it's not working it can't work now look at that small girl now she's there trying to make a living now the police have killed her, how would the parents feel how will the love ones feel now she's dead
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Sprumbaba: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nonsense

So why did Sunday Igboho cowardly turned into a cat and disappeared at the sight of the military and DSS?

At least he has a meta-physical power to turn to the cat, unlike Lamidi Konu. You guys just like division and playing into your puppet master instead to come together as one. As a Yoruba man, I support Kanu all the way and I feel bad about all the injustices against the South East.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by vicmoore568: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
What about the dead?
adedehinbo:
They would release him after the rally,they are just trying to demoralize people
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by vicmoore568: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
My brother...Don't mind people, it is like this everywhere.
Sprumbaba:

At least he has a meta-physical power to turn to the cat, unlike Lamidi Konu. You guys just like division and playing into your puppet master instead to come together as one. As a Yoruba man, I support Kanu all the way and I feel bad about all the injustices against the South East.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by vicmoore568: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's shocking how the police kill the innocent in this country. When you try to mobilize them to go fight Boko Haram, then you will here them cry and tell you about their family. It is well.
iwaeda:

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by sylve11: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm cool
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by tenpipsperday: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
GTFO:

You're a f00l
May you die miserably.. if not, may your unborn generation die miserably!!!! You product of a torn condom.
Na your mama and papa I blame anyways!!!

Did you say condom? Not for those who conceived inside abandoned bus under Oshodi bridge.

Some of them were born by homeless bunch hence they lack home training and post rubbish from snatched phone. Don't quote them because when you do you are giving them value.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by franksunny(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .
God will punish every supporter of evil, starting from you if you are one of them. Mark my word

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.