Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Best Music Promotion Strategies 2021 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Music Promotion Strategies 2021 (496 Views)

Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World / The Best Music Website To Download All Kind Of Instrumental & Free Beats, Songs, / Why I Think Speroach Beat Should Be Africa's Best Music Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Music Promotion Strategies 2021 by annirichi(f): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
How do I promote my songs in 2021?

So you have an amazing song you truly love and believe in but no one wants to listen to.

Just read this to the end because you will discover the secrets and strategies top promoters are using.

It's not where to push your songs too but how to.

1. Start where you are and dominate.

Music is meant for the ears. So you should push your songs to platforms that people can listen to.

The best thing is to focus on a city and push or promote your song there. It will cause you less.

If you are in Calabar, Uyo or port Harcourt, focus on promoting your music there till a lot of people engage with it.

Attend shows and showcase your songs. When your song gets popular, Promoters in Lagos who want to expand will like to connect with you.

It's not always easy to go to Lagos and become a celebrity overnight. So be consistent and know also that growth is a process.

How frequent is your music being played on radio and television, how often do you attend shows?.

2.Use Facebook To Promote.

Go to Facebook. Click on friends birthdays. Open every single page and write this

"Happy birthday, I truly hope you are having a nice time, By the way, I know you're a great supporter of my music if we are friends here.

Here's my new song everyone is loving..."
Put your link in the post for them to click and listen to your music.

Copy it and go to their pages and put it in the post section and send. With this, you'll get views.

Post to at least 20 people. You'll get new fans. This works trust me and use it.

3.Get your songs on blogs

Get your songs on blogs, yes on free download.

Because initially, people don't know you.
With this strategy, your song can get across to people. Let people feel your song and tell you what they like about it.

Your favourite artists like Wizkid get his song on free download. They started paying blogs to get their songs on free download. Don't focus on getting your songs on iTunes alone.

This is very important. Promote your song on social media.No matter your location, someone in Lagos, Ghana, can see and listen to it.

4.Make Good Music.

You have a lot of other artists to compete with. To make music that will wow your audience. The type of music that will grab their attention and also entertain them.

There are many other strategies contained in this ebook. All you have to do is to pick one and focus on it till you get the desired result.

This ebook is not for everyone but if you are interested in becoming a star this 2021 get it and find out what you need to do next [url]=https://paystack.com/buy/music-promotion-ebook-mhripq
[/url]
Re: Best Music Promotion Strategies 2021 by Cabardin: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
The most important thing is that the songs were good.
Re: Best Music Promotion Strategies 2021 by Alsonjecs: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's essential not just to make good music. Your art has to evoke emotion. Even bad emotions can help spread a track. Usually, stupid tracks become memes. But it all depends on your goals.

Live performances are important too, but we live in such realities that to have a good leap, you have to develop your music on the Internet first of all, particularly on music platforms and on social networks. Look at TikTok. It's just a factory for the distribution of hits.

Turn to professionals like musicpromotiontoday. A pragmatic approach and strategy are also important in marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Currently In Studio With Jonbellion / Davido & Teni Perform Together In Las Vegas / ‘I Am Taking Over The Music Industry From Davido And Wizkid’ — Kingskid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.