Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

You Are A Man Of Courage & Principles - Oshiomhole Hails Matawalle On Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Man Of Courage & Principles - Oshiomhole Hails Matawalle On Defection (201 Views)

Shekarau Will Decide On Defection This Week –spokesperson / Owo Massacre : Akeredolu Backs Matawalle On Self-defence / Yari Writes Governor Matawalle On Non-Payment Of His Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Man Of Courage & Principles - Oshiomhole Hails Matawalle On Defection by powerfulguy: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
H E Bello Muhammad Matawalle
Executive Governor Zafara State,
Government House
Gusau,
Zamfara State

It is with great pleasure, relief and deep sense of personal satisfaction that I welcome you to our party, the All Progressives Congress.

I have for long looked forward to this day when you will reunite with the APC, your original party, so that the good works and impressive performance which the people of Zamfara state enjoy under your administration will be accurately documented as legacies of APC.

It takes a man of courage, conscience, principles and honor to make this long awaited move which not many politicians in our clime would have the audacity to undertake.

I am delighted that your coming to the APC with your legion of supporters is not only a boost for our great party in terms of numbers, but brings onboard our platform, a sound mind, accomplished administrator and proven performer who has won the admiration of the Zamfara people by virtue of your exceptional leadership.

I have absolute confidence that all APC stakeholders in the state will welcome you with open arms and accord you the well earned respect that you richly deserve.

Please accept, Your Excellency, the renewed assurance of my highest regards.

Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole mni, CON.
Abuja, June 30, 2021
https://afemaireporters.com.ng/oshiomhole-reacts-to-matawalle-defection-to-apc/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: You Are A Man Of Courage & Principles - Oshiomhole Hails Matawalle On Defection by ge924: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol who courage help
Re: You Are A Man Of Courage & Principles - Oshiomhole Hails Matawalle On Defection by Naijanascam: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
This sweet words means the opposite
Re: You Are A Man Of Courage & Principles - Oshiomhole Hails Matawalle On Defection by Chloraseptic: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
This one is like Wigan Athletic, you've been relegated to third tier political level...

You'd have to gain promotion to Obaseki,s level before anything you have to say is relevant and meaningful

(1) (Reply)

Entertainmentgenevieve Nnaji Completes Multi-million Naira Estate In Abuja / Between Alh. Lai Mohammed And Governor Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak / Bayelsa State Governor presents an award to Baip president,Daniel Opuene (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.