Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? (238 Views)

NEWS UPDATE: Sunday Ighoho In More Trouble / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? by Xpol: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
My most active section in Nairaland is the “politics”.

Most times I don’t comment but like to read as many comments as possible.

I must confess that I mostly come to relieve myself of stress from work cos most times I smile and laugh loud that people around will be asking me why.

I see that Nairaland is full of chest beaters and e warriors. People praising Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho here and there as if their lives are tied to them.

Last time I traveled home you need to see how a friend of mine was arguing with me that I don’t know anything and because I’m not around so I can’t know how powerful Igboho is. That had it been the federal government had given him permission he would have gone to Sambissa forest to defeat Boko Aram.

I can never support violence which will eventually affects the innocent masses. That’s why I’ve never supported Kanu and Igboho though I know very well neither of them needs my support.

One other thing I see is that they live celebrity life, care more about luxuries and claiming they’re fighting for the masses.

You want to fight the federal Government and wholeheartedly depend on local bullet proofs.
I served in the police for years and I’ve seen many arm robbers who are well fortified with local charms from head to toes gunned down like a fowl.

I have never seen where Boko Aram or Iswap comes out to boast of bullet proof charms instead they seek sponsorship from the billionaires who have the same ideologies with them and boost their Armory so apart from the armor tanks and weapons seized from the Army they are able to buy their own like anti Aircraft guns, machine guns, bombs, etc
These make it difficult for the military to penetrate their camp like they’ve done to ESN.

Conclusion:

Don’t love Nigeria,Yoruba nation or Biafra more than yourself. Our police and Army are trained with colonial police and army mindset they don’t know what is called peaceful protest or peaceful Agitation.
If you’ve handled riffle before you’ll understand better, it’ll be doing you as if something should happen so that you can use the riffle.

Seek for a better life if you can’t get that in Nigeria hustle and make money to try life in another country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? by OnionBandit(f): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Your last paragraph mehn!

No mind these f000ls everywhere on nairaland o! They are majorly kids..know nada! Igboho is so powerful but could not defend his wife when just a few DSS operatives invaded his house...with all the powers and security he had, not even one casualty was recorded on the government side during the shoot out

All noise!

1 Like

Re: Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? by arkonpoint: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
I can volunteer for Mr Sunday since hes my kinsman and we're on fighting towards the same purpose.
Re: Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? by LLiKYekoba: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
If I held a British or an American passport, I'd replace him in a jiffy.
Re: Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? by sweetshisha: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
A team of DSS and Nigerian Army assembled 100 men (that's like 2 platoon or 4 squadron) to conduct an invasion in the middle of the night and they couldn't get ordinary Sunday Igboho, they had to sieze his pets and kill 2 unarmed civilians
Re: Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? by DoggoneDogg: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Terrorist Igboho will never see the walls of a jail cell like Kanu. He will be shot dead on sight. No story!
Re: Can You Volunteer To Replace Kanu Or Ighoho In Prison? by Chimeluv(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
No angry

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Council Blasts Southwest Politicians & Buhari Over Sunday Igboho's Attack / Boko Haram Now Appoints New Governor Of Borno State. / Lagos Assembly Passes Bill Barring Police From Parading Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.