Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. (4391 Views)

Did You Know Obasanjo In 2002 Arrested Nnamdi Kanu & Locked Him Up For 2yrs? / Breaking: Faces Of The People That Arrested Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: Trump Gave Order For Buhari To Be Arrested ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by InaNla(f): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Thanks. when it comes to it.. I don't see why not

wow. Now I see... safe trips to your 72 virgins when you reach end of road.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by KillMNKnow(f): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:

wow. Now I see... safe trips to your 72 virgins when you reach end of road.
I pity you. I will enjoy 72 virgins and you will be in the jahannam
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Are you one of those flat..headed osu pig that fvcks their mother ??
Son of an ashewo

Your fathers pant ?
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Gireiboy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
What many supporters of tyranny do not realise is that by the time this is over, Nigeria will be tagged as a Pariah state. The UK and other nations will NEVER let this go unpunished, otherwise it will make them partners in crime. The Nigerian government did not get the support of the Kenya government, this kidnap was organised by rogue security forces, maybe even Al Shabab terrorists.

The diplomatic fall out will be huge talk less of the HELL that is coming to Nigeria should anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu.

Mtswww!!! Nothing will happen, i repeat nothing will happen, you guys think Nigeria is one small African country or a one small island off the course of West Africa.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by shigishege: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
bros I don't know your tribe oo but ibos are the ones making bigotry, insultive and tribalistic comments here. I don't know what Yorubas collect from them. No true Southerner will be happy about how Nigeria has turned into in this government. I don't vote because I don't believe in politicians it's them them who brought this government in and we told them then. Now they are passing the blame on Yoruba. If we southerners decide to joint hands together in this region it's only the ibos that will first distroy the alliance. I prefer the South South more better than them.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by FreeIgbos: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
hammerDK:
KENYA WILL VOMIT THE MONEY THEY COLLECTED, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

IT IS ALL FUN AND GAMES NAME UNTIL PEOPLE DIE.

Igbos and indeed all other Nigerians that want freedom from the terrorists ruling this contraption should make Kenya feel the heat. I mean this country relies on tourism yet they acted so disgracefully by collecting money to arrest and handover someone that came to their country.

We should start a campaign already and make it go viral.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s]Sierra Leone must produce the terrorist Igboho or we will stop supplying them electricity and soldiers.

That bastard fugitive must be shot dead on sight![/s]
But seriously why are zombies so callous, this one can never be cured from zombism
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by SweetiliciousD: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Sierra Leone must produce the terrorist Igboho or we will stop supplying them electricity and soldiers.

That bastard fugitive must be shot dead on sight!

What is Igboho's crime?
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by IITTA50: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Sierra Leone must produce the terrorist Igboho or we will stop supplying them electricity and soldiers.

Dog, be calming down now. If you're born to be a slave in your country of birth does not mean everyone will buy your idea. Bro, know this know peace.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by greenguy: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

This man, you will soon be shot and wasted. The way you're desperately running to comment to derail and cause division here on Nairaland, you will definitely not end well.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Boudiccao: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Lol. Because you don't understand Islam. There's no superiority in Islam. Arabs respect black Muslims more than they respect themselves... But if someone is Alcohol drinking, pig eating, disgusting looking Black, that's when they start the superiority complex. In Libya they sold many blacks but they never discriminate or sold any black Muslims into slavery.. hell most of their Generals are black Muslims... All those black women complaining in the middle east, about been in slavery are not black Muslims

You are not making sense. In the Arab world and point of view, all Black people are slaves and might be given a little privileged if they are Muslims.
So you support the Arab dehuminization of the black race as long as the enslaved and humiliated blacks are not Muslims.

You see how you have sold your conscience and lost your humanity because of a religion that doesn't belong to you.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by DoggoneDogg: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
greenguy:

This man, you will soon be shot and wasted. The way you're desperately running to comment to derail and cause division here on Nairaland, you will definitely not end well.

Shut up yout mouth terrorist apologist
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by NengiWIDEtoto: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ipobians and afonjaic demons how market? E remain Sunday bongo his own na minor case, na drag army go drag am for streets of ibadan till him quench.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by greenguy: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Shut up yout mouth terrorist apologist

I'm not a terrorist apologist, I'm a terrorist. I will surely kill you and all haters of freedom, progress and prosperity if I meet you.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by DoggoneDogg: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
greenguy:

I'm not a terrorist apologist, I'm a terrorist. I will surely kill you and all haters of freedom, progress and prosperity if I meet you.

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Please rid this forum of terrorists looking for innocent blood to shed
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by richmond500: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
What many supporters of tyranny do not realise is that by the time this is over, Nigeria will be tagged as a Pariah state. The UK and other nations will NEVER let this go unpunished, otherwise it will make them partners in crime. The Nigerian government did not get the support of the Kenya government, this kidnap was organised by rogue security forces, maybe even Al Shabab terrorists.

The diplomatic fall out will be huge talk less of the HELL that is coming to Nigeria should anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu.

no country will do anything, and Nigeria have every right to keep that information if they think it is confidential, not even the USA can make them say it
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Guestlander: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin IPOB and Afonja Christians desperately want the presidency but they don't know how to get it... They resort to cheap blackmails grin

Buhari tried like four times before Yoruba supported him. If he is not the last Nigerian president, he is going to be the last Fulani for a very long time.
He is what Yoruba will describe as someone you offer some food and after he finished eating he then shit in the plate. A classic sociopath.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Babalegba(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

But you people said he was arrested with one guy marahaj yesterday,were you lying.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by ololo12: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
You Fulani ethnic supremacist animal. I’m going to hunt, as the animal that you are.. And use you for game..

KillMNKnow:
Lol. Because you don't understand Islam. There's no superiority in Islam. Arabs respect black Muslims more than they respect themselves... But if someone is Alcohol drinking, pig eating, disgusting looking Black, that's when they start the superiority complex. In Libya they sold many blacks but they never discriminate or sold any black Muslims into slavery.. hell most of their Generals are black Muslims... All those black women complaining in the middle east, about been in slavery are not black Muslims
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by ololo12: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
You think you’re invisible on this forum. I’ve tracked you down, and know exactly who you are. I will teach you a lesson, you’d never forget in a hurry. It will serve as a lesson to your kith and kin

KillMNKnow:
I pity you. I will enjoy 72 virgins and you will be in the jahannam
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by KillMNKnow(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
ololo12:
You think you’re invisible on this forum. I’ve tracked you down, and know exactly who you are. I will teach you a lesson, you’d never forget in a hurry. It will serve as a lesson to your kith and kin

grin track who down Lol.... Maybe lemme track you also
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by bagirajoseph(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin IPOB and Afonja Christians desperately want the presidency but they don't know how to get it... They resort to cheap blackmails grin
the last time i check muslims are the one suffering the most, come to north and see your brothers grassesf
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by forgiveness: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Honestly speaking, things are taking new dimension these days.

Swners, I mean both Christian and Muslim wants/desires a better living standard than Presidency.

Of course, they might have sensed betrayal and backstabbing after helping this government to gain power but their ultimate goal is to live well.

Unfortunately, the country system of government has rendered many youth here jobless, hopeless and poor.

People no longer see one Nigeria as the way forward because they thought Buhari was the messiah to give them all these but unfortunately, he has no idea of governance or plan going into this.

Now that the last hope is lost, they want to move away.

Tinubu imagine is already tarnished in the SW because of Buhari.

He has lost many supporters and followers already.

This could be the end of APC/AC/ACN era in Lagos though my personal opinion.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by LamidiCownu: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Your fathers pant ?
It ll be an uphill task to locate your father's pant because there are a thousand of losers who contributed the sperm that produced you
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetshisha:

Run to were ?!

He was in his room

Still came out to inspect his property all on camera,

He even granted live interview with BBC pidgin
Op op
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by shameonyou(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

foolish talk...
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
LamidiCownu:

It ll be an uphill task to locate your father's pant because there are a thousand of losers who contributed the sperm that produced you

How many fathers do you have , 10 ?
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Cosbyrich: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why did he run like a coward?
I thought he was a warlord??

He see war he run. Ordinary DSS oo not even soldiers grin cheesy

He run go where?
You mean he run come your house,abi?
fulani terrorist.
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Elmaaq: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

Thanks for this
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:

So you support the enslavement of black non muslims ?
Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by Luminary2000: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2021
sweetshisha:

This Abokiii and Ipobians sef... Supply Sieria Leone electricity? Shoot Sunday Igboho Osha

Don't you have ordinary google map?!

4 platoon or 2 squadron of Army and DSS came to Soka Ibadan and couldn't capture Oosha himself in his house

Keep ipob out of this...you should be intelligent enough to know a real ipob from a lunatic

Re: Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. by ejanla077: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Are you one of those flat..headed osu pig that fvcks their mother ??
Son of an ashewo
the south wasterners are the ones who do incest like its nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Past Ondo Governors Dead Except Mimiko (see full List) / BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.