Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie (26114 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by InaNla(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
So say a terrorist benefitting from one Najiria grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by SouthSouth1914: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is guy is living the fools dream!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by zanshi: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fulani is running out of time tick tok

You cant force unity on anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by nenyeRitta(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
he sound so scared

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Gondonu: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Perhaps this fool still thinks this is Nigeria of 1966-70. It will happen and your doubt will be cleared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Taiwojon(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
What God say will be will be.

Have faith in God
Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by NwaNimo1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Ipisi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

Yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by xamuel17(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
cheesy they forced us into one Nigeria..... Thinking is a way of dominating everyone else, after they failed they resorted to killing Sir. TF Balewa and Sardauna. They failed again. They recently killed Ahmed Gulak. I don't know what we did to this people afterall UK created this system with their support. I just don't get it. What y'all want. The oil money comes from SS. Oil is also becoming obsolete. 87% y'all live in our region pls.

There is oil in every south eastern state including my village ... What do northern leaders bring to the table apart from stealing our oil ?

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
bayelsaowei:
Fool raised to power 1million
Only failed people, of questionable backgrounds would hope for their parent’s country & their own country of birth to separate, or disintegrate, it is hard to imagine how hate filled people like that co exist with their brethren?
Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by ORIAYO70(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

No sensible Yoruba could laff at MNK
While no sensible Igbo could attack igboho

Now I know some faceless elements were causing disparity among Yoruba n Igbo

We don't wise
We no dey abuse ourselves again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Ayomi90: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
rummmy:
you killed ironsi,many others and over 4m igbos and think what you are typing I'd correct......you dey jonze......
The whole world have seen that this fulani government is something else.....
Shebi una don kidnap NK....we dash una....he have done his own part.
We no dash dem Nnamdi Kanu, we will get him back by Gods grace, Nnamdi Kanu doesn't belong to Nigeria he belongs to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by emerged01(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
I like the fact he supports cattle ranching. Fg caused the insecurity we are experiencing because they are insisting on open grazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by subcbouy: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tochj:

I have lived in Lagos for 20 years
Yoruba and Igbo has a lot in common
Our enemies hide to bring fight btw us.
Enough is enough
oduduwa and IPOB
Wise up
Together we shall win
I also grew up in Lagos and haven't seen Aboki in any secondary school like Yoruba and Igbo. I am also yet to see Aboki rent an apartment like any other tribe in Lagos. I wonder what kind of people is Fulani/Hausa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Ebuka65: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
When God say yes no man or Forces can say no... Biafra has been approved in heaven... very very soon it will be approve here on Earth and Notting you Fulani jajaweed can do about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by strangest(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
cheesy they forced us into one Nigeria..... Thinking is a way of dominating everyone else, after they failed they resorted to killing Sir. TF Balewa and Sardauna. They failed again. They recently killed Ahmed Gulak. I don't know what we did to this people afterall UK created this system with their support. I just don't get it. What y'all want. The oil money comes from SS. Oil is also becoming obsolete. 87% y'all live in our region pls.

When a marriage is not working, divorce is an option.... Better than killing your partner.... Take the oil too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by HONOR1: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hey he goat. You are saying this cos you are still milking the country wealth. Your eyes will clear when we go our seperate ways and the uneducated one in your region do not give you people peace because you have failed to give them education and better lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by bencarson007(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by naijaebay: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Of course people like Garbage Garba will not want Nigeria to break. He is one of the few that profits from reoccurring lucrative contract from the Federal government. If I am receiving periodic payments from the CBN on behalf of the FG, I will like such that to continue. Whenever people make statements that seem patriotic like this, just follow the money and you will see that it is not patriotism but personal greed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Pedyson: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Apparently, believe me or not, the Northern Nigeria can't survive breakup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by donprinyo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gworo eating idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by gentleiphy: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
A former presidential aspirant who is also a controversial social media personality, Adamu Garba has come out in a recent video of an interview that was uploaded by Roots TV to share his thoughts concerning the ongoing Oduduwa agitation by Sunday Igboho with reference to the Biafra agitation in the Southeast which is being spearheaded by the recently arrested IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

According to Adamu's statement, he disclosed that Sunday Igboho started attacking people from other regions who were living in the Southwest part of the country after he gave orders for every fulani herdsman residing in Yoruba land to be exterminated.

Adamu however noted that it's not bad to have an Oduduwa nation or the Biafra Republic but all of them must be under the sovereign rulership of Nigeria or else it wouldn't work. He went further to use South Sudan as an example while narrating how they fought for a separate nation but weren't able to achieve it until China came to their aid.

And who is the Nigeria

Adamu when asked about his thoughts concerning the fact that the Oduduwa agitation was brought to place due to the incessant killings of indigenes of the Southwest by fulani herdsmen, stated that he had long been against open grazing and anything that has to do with grazing routes which is why he had advocated for the federal government to adopt the practice of cattle ranching.

Adamu made it clear that some miscreants in the country wouldn't have stood up to start attacking and insulting elder statesmen if the government had adopted the policy of cattle ranching, as he noted that there wouldn't have been people like Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu inciting people to kill and chase out fulani herdsmen from their regions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MKIbNh3M4A

Root TV
Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Seniorwriter(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Deep Quote
There is no justice in violence.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Gambit23: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
A former presidential aspirant who is also a controversial social media personality, Adamu Garba has come out in a recent video of an interview that was uploaded by Roots TV to share his thoughts concerning the ongoing Oduduwa agitation by Sunday Igboho with reference to the Biafra agitation in the Southeast which is being spearheaded by the recently arrested IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

According to Adamu's statement, he disclosed that Sunday Igboho started attacking people from other regions who were living in the Southwest part of the country after he gave orders for every fulani herdsman residing in Yoruba land to be exterminated.

Adamu however noted that it's not bad to have an Oduduwa nation or the Biafra Republic but all of them must be under the sovereign rulership of Nigeria or else it wouldn't work. He went further to use South Sudan as an example while narrating how they fought for a separate nation but weren't able to achieve it until China came to their aid.

Adamu when asked about his thoughts concerning the fact that the Oduduwa agitation was brought to place due to the incessant killings of indigenes of the Southwest by fulani herdsmen, stated that he had long been against open grazing and anything that has to do with grazing routes which is why he had advocated for the federal government to adopt the practice of cattle ranching.

Adamu made it clear that some miscreants in the country wouldn't have stood up to start attacking and insulting elder statesmen if the government had adopted the policy of cattle ranching, as he noted that there wouldn't have been people like Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu inciting people to kill and chase out fulani herdsmen from their regions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MKIbNh3M4A

Root TV
popular slowpoke

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by nedekid: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
This charlatan again undecided
What are the double spots on his head sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Bigseven(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Its senseless and myopic to think nigeria will remain united forever. Am tire of been a nigerian i need my Middle belt Republic. This administration has disintegrated this nation with nepotism. Where is sudan today? USSR, Palestine and india. Forcing us to unite is rubbish. Let every region go. North should kwantinue with their thing. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Buckeyemedia1: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONOR1:
Hey he goat. You are saying this cos you are still milking the country wealth. Your eyes will clear when we go our seperate ways and the uneducated one in your region do not give you people peace because you have failed to give them education and better lives.
Better we face the problems you mentioned about Northern Nigeria heads on because you are not going anywhere unless one Oyibo Country is sorry for you & mercifully grants you a visa because of need for unskilled labor, to become an illegal immigrant in their country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by StreetFight: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
I will never come to the level of Adamu Garba who is an Almajari and was born by the road side by destitute parents.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Tekzyflex(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cow breast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting / Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger / "Shelve your protests": Sex Workers decry low Patronage In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.