Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) (640 Views)

How Terrorist Groups And Spy Agents Sponsors Propagandas Against Labour Party / Ambazonia: Nnamdi Kanu Should Stop Wasting Our Money. / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by Crowwe(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
I think that little terrorist called Nlamdi Kanu should be sentenced to death by this abboki panel of judges who are good citizens of Nigeria and have never broken any rule or committed any offence against the Federal republic of Nigeria. We abbokis pray that he's sentenced to death angry angry angry
Cc: KILLMNKANUNOW

2 Likes

Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by banom(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes ooo. You are right
Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by KillMNKnow(f): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
We want MNK dead because he killed many security personnel and innocent Igbos in the SE. We are actually fighting for law abiding igbos for what MNK and his ragtag IPOB terrorists did to them. I'm in two Igbo WhatsApp group and 90% of them are against IPOB... Is not about our ego is about what he did to Igbos
Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by Crowwe(f): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We want MNK dead because he killed many security personnel and innocent Igbos in the SE. We are actually fighting for law abiding igbos for what MNK and his ragtag IPOB terrorists did to them. I'm in two Igbo WhatsApp group and 90% of them are against IPOB... Is not about our ego is about what he did to Igbos
Yes, you're right. This is why good citizens like the ones in the picture below that bubhari also admire so much and have never committed any crime against their tribesmen should be in charge of sentencing that terrorist nlamid kanu angry angry

Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by Monogamy: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
The hope dey catch cruise.. Is allowed most especially on weekend
Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by Crowwe(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
Looks like you don't have a job. Send a PM and I'll process how'll you can start getting B MC allowance if you can start supporting Bullhari online. Me, Mannabbqgrill, simplyleo, bosstrevor, cilicmarin and other Zombies are getting paid every month.
Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by Dymaco(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
And I am in four benue group. They complained bitterly what killer herdsmen do to them but buhari keep mute
Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by KillMNKnow(f): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dymaco:

And I am in four benue group. They complained bitterly what killer herdsmen do to them but buhari keep mute
y'all are politicizing the Fulani herdsmens issues... It didn't start with Buhari hell is even worse during Gej. But hey let's enjoy the show
Re: How Terrorist Nlamdi Kanu Should Be Sentenced (PICTURES) by Dymaco(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
y'all are politicizing the Fulani herdsmens issues... It didn't start with Buhari hell is even worse during Gej. But hey let's enjoy the show
You are who want to enjoy the show? Enjoy the show only and count south east out

(1) (Reply)

What Kanu’s And Igboho’s Attacks Show.....by Farooq A. Kperogi / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / IPOB Protests In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.