Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) (111564 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by mmauton: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
And Yeye Osun is the River goddess ?... Mumu dey smell...
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by All4fun: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
actually the truth is that this country is not working the country is not moving forward at all at least the police know what we were fighting for no one is fighting for war we are fighting for the peace of the country and from the look of things nothing is working the government is not working the laws are not working so I think the best thing will do is to split as in let every body go on their own let the Igbo be on their own l let the yorubas be on their own that's all there's nothing else
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by vasel15: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
If you are igbo do not. Mock the yorubas, be wise
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by CavemanDefuturo: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shege daniska banza danbarawo Fulani.. The joke is you and your ass-lickers.

I'm glad Omo oduduwa is learning courage... I'm impressed.

Long live our friendship! Issee..
Long live Oduduwa Nation!
Long live Biafra!

All hands on deck and eyes on the target
...it's now established, our common enemies are the Fulani's
May the children of our enemies never grow up to know their future... issee!

..To the cursed vagabonds and wonderers of Africa.
At the right time we will lebrate the Aborigine Kanuris and others from the evil claws of the Fulani's and chase them all back to funta jalon.
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Thinkfree(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=ejanla077 post=103329234]this is a yoruba protest nothing like tribalism [/quote
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by InaNla(f): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
shegra58:
Na yeye Kano man he be but upon everything North might be thinking na Dem still dey shine our shoe down south

The guys escaped the hardship by road to AMerica.
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Raph82(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari and his kinsmen will be watching all these protesters running like a cow being pursued by honey bees and will be laughing out aloud.

1 Like

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Kuginzi: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even you is not safe. Expect to see giant Buhari with cow horns in your dream tonight
Honestly speaking, your comment sounds like you take mixture of a substance

1 Like

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Menance: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tvibes001:

I wonder what she's safeguarding in that handbag that she can't throw away and run for her dear life.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Mayor1732: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:
River goddess known as yeye osun in south west Nigeria were also parts of the protesters agitating for oduduwa nation .

The river goddess took to their heels with other protesters when the police dispatched by the cp Lagos state used water cannons on the agitatators.
when u they start dying now they will say its village people o ...... Coz in every sane society protest is allowed undecided
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by JohnOkolo: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Those useless police officers should expect the wrath of the gods

What useless gods you are talking about. Where were does sleeping idols when your Fore Father's were sold as Slaves. Mumu African Man that wants to still believe in Magic and Voodoo

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by redcliff: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
NPF would embarass you. grin
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by r4bbit: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
First of all in the pictures ... I don't see them running!!
So what the fvck are we talking about ...

1 Like

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by PAWG(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin
redcliff:
NPF would embarass you. grin
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Factshunter: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
The pic doesn't confirm the op stance, and what about the woman in white close to the police, and by the way how does this link-less thread make the front page. ?

Nairaland what's happening. ?

1 Like

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by oloshun(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
OP, please do you your research well before writing on something you have no knowledge on. If you must report, please ask questions. You dare not disrespect people's faith all in the name name of reporting. What is the meaning of this nonsense? River goddess know as Yeye Osun? Are you serious? Is an Imam or a Pastor equal to Muhammad or Jesus Christ? Are you trying to tarnish our faith. Please get it straight, this is how religious crisis starts. I am Babatunde Olosun, a proud Osun worshipper from Osogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Jorryy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=misano post=103329437][/quote]
Where is APC Lying Machine? Lie Muhamed?
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by don89(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
On a serious note, some people might have heard about the famous Nobel Laureate Award.. While some might have read about the origination of the story " The Merchant of Death". Just few people are able to read
the meaning, understand it and learn from it.

Lagos state Police Commissioner, Lagos state government all said No to protest but some people sit at the comfort of their homes and be inciting the protesters to go and have confrontation with Police.. If you people don't know, you are all Merchant of Death cos you incited some people to their untimely death.

If we are to go by some news, some people have already lost their lives today due to the protest, please I want to ask exactly for what? Why should people lost their lives to a rally with no head or tail.

Had Atiku won in 2019 which Igboho supported glaringly and openly, would Igboho be shouting Oduduwa Republic today?

Crying shouldn't make one blind..

All this Usain bolt stories, Injury sustained, lost of lifes would have been averted if there was no protest to start with.

Yoruba Ronu, don't just Ronu, Soji
You are wise, oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by redcliff: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
JohnOkolo:

What useless gods you are talking about. Where were does sleeping idols when your Fore Father's were sold as Slaves. Mumu African Man that wants to still believe in Magic and Voodoo

bros him dey catch trips.
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Thinkfree(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
All4fun:
actually the truth is that this country is not working the country is not moving forward at all at least the police know what we were fighting for no one is fighting for war we are fighting for the peace of the country and from the look of things nothing is working the government is not working the laws are not working so I think the best thing will do is to split as in let every body go on their own let the Igbo be on their own l let the yorubas be on their own that's all there's nothing else
please i want to know the people you think are responsible for Nigeria not to be working?
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by r4bbit: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
JohnOkolo:

1 Like

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by potopotoking: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
Emilokoiyawon:

You know, I used to think you are sensible but this post shows that you are full of shyte. Even if you don't support the protest, do you really want to live a country were peaceful protest is met with state force?

And by the way, an osun priestess is not the osun goddess. Just like the imam of your mosque is not allah. Where is you sense?
[/s]
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Latakia(f): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
flokii:
You people should not let oluweri get angry o grin

Make water no go submerge Lagos.
Oluweri sef will japa when she see ordinary crocodile grin Even Oduduwa sef ran away from Mecca. So this is how Igboho will run and go into hiding if war truly start grin

1 Like

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

You know, I used to think you are sensible but this post shows that you are full of shyte. Even if you don't support the protest, do you really want to live a country were peaceful protest is met with state force?

And by the way, an osun priestess is not the osun goddess. Just like the imam of your mosque is not allah. Where is you sense?

God bless you!

I'm done quoting subs on this forum! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Menance: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Yes you used to think he is sensible because he always writes topics that favours the yorubas but now this one no just sweet for mouth again and that is why you suddenly started thinking grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by echesilver: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rally or no rally.. People must still die by hunger or by police/military brutality.

U talk u die... U don't talk u die.. It's better to die while talking than to die as a coward.

Monogamy:
On a serious note, some people might have heard about the famous Nobel Laureate Award.. While some might have read about the origination of the story " The Merchant of Death". Just few people are able to read

Lagos state Police Commissioner, Lagos state government all said No to protest but some people sit at the comfort of their homes and be inciting the protesters to go and have confrontation with Police.. If you people don't know, you are all Merchant of Death cos you incited some people to their untimely death.

If we are to go by some news, some people have already lost their lives today due to the protest, please I want to ask exactly for what? Why should people lost their lives to a rally with no head or tail.

Had Atiku won in 2019 which Igboho supported glaringly and openly, would Igboho be shouting Oduduwa Republic today?

All this Usain bolt stories, Injury sustained, lost of lifes would have been averted if there was no protest to start with.

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by wingmanIII: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Didn't know we have living goddesses in Nigeria. So much ignorance. OP is a simpleton. Ignoramus and as dumb as a cow!
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by LuverBoi16(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
sarrki:
River goddess known as yeye osun in south west Nigeria were also parts of the protesters agitating for oduduwa nation .

The river goddess took to their heels with other protesters when the police dispatched by the cp Lagos state used water cannons on the agitatators.
I don't understand why yeye Osun is running from water ... I thought they were made from water Abi water pass water ni... ,���
Bunch of white cowards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by Hallabee1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

People are not really aware that Justin Bieber, yes same Canadian Bieber also speaks some little Yoruba..

If I dey lie, go and listen to Yummy Yummy

Japa Japa Japa Everywhere Everywhere.

grin cheesy

Aje....

for your mind now you think you make sense abi
Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by seyz91(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shut up your nonsense trap

You are one of nigeria's problem

Easily bullied and silenced

Always accept defeat finding it hard to speak up to injusticr even though beating you so hard

If as a nigerian you not for or happy with this agitation or protest "you're a big fool and very senseless and must be either you are still being fed by your parent or still living under your parent's roof"
Monogamy:

Re: Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) by BigYash: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I deactivated my first ever nairaland account because of this same mugu. I was new to nairaland then,his pay master was still campaigning then. His senseless post and comment almost made me dislike nairaland. Anybody that supports evil , APC member or PDP member is a Mugu.(mumu man) This very one ran out of nizooria,when his pay master started doing what he knows how to do best. The other one that calls himself M'Grill no see money take run.. grin I blive he is feeling the heat ,like every other citizen in the country right now.. Mumu people supporting evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.