Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? (994 Views)

Does Sunday Igboho Really Believe Yoruba Nation Would Last More Than 48 Hours? / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Freestyl(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
When Sunday Igboho’s house was attacked by the DSS, I saw a beautiful and well furnished mansion, full of exotic cars.

A quick peek in his garage includes a white Rolls Royce Ghost worth millions of Naira.

A Luxury Sedan worth over N120 million, a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon worth over N30 million as well as a N20m Lexus GX460 SUV, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class, a Mercedes-Benz GLE and a Range Rover SUV worth over N15m, N30m and N35 million respectively.

…and I was like: what does he do for a living?

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Freestyl(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Others

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
He is a " freedom fighter" grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by KUNZEH(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Go and ask him now

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Amaechi2023(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
this freedom fighting na very lucrative business oo..
Make me self begin agitate middle belt republic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Simplyleo: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by HopeVictor(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
As a spiritual man..his money comes spiritually too..
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by FarahAideed: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is your own living missing? Abeg face your front jealous man

3 Likes

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Fahdiga(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
OP what are you doing for a living

1 Like

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Fahdiga(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
1065fve:
[s][/s]
Patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by chatinent: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Just understand that everyone does money for a living.
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Abascoh: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
He makes money for a living.
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by curfew: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nonsense and ingredient, OP what does your father do for a living?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by KillMNKnow(f): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
grin
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by InaNla(f): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
Freestyl:
When Sunday Igboho’s house was attacked by the DSS, I saw a beautiful and well furnished mansion, full of exotic cars.

A quick peek in his garage includes a white Rolls Royce Ghost worth millions of Naira.

A Luxury Sedan worth over N120 million, a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon worth over N30 million as well as a N20m Lexus GX460 SUV, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class, a Mercedes-Benz GLE and a Range Rover SUV worth over N15m, N30m and N35 million respectively.

[/s]

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:

I am still thinking about what i want to fight and free.

Nothing must stop me from buying my benz and building my mansion.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abascoh:
He makes money for a living.

He makes money from " freedom fighting"
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Tochj(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
You get liver?
Freedom fighting is not for lily livered.
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Officialgarri: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
He is a political thug in Oyo state. And a mercenary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by obyrich(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
His sons are playing professional football in Europe
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by redsun(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is a very good topic if actually he owns all those luxury cars in country that cannot mass produce toothpicks and where majority live on less that two dollars a day. That is exactly what he is supposedly fighting against;the oppression of the poor by the fulani,hausa,igbo and yoruba elite.
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by sunboy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
He is a political thug in Oyo state. And a mercenary

Was* until he got rich.

There’s no rolls Royce in his garage, no need for the OP lying about that.
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by KKTooMuchMoney: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
He is a well known political thug

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Jakumo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mr. Sunday Igboho speaks pure Yoruba with an Oyo State Ara-Oke dialect, but construing that down-to-earth image to mean the man is an impoverished rural illiterate, would be a hasty and inaccurate presumption. Sunday Igboho lived in the EU for a good many years, before returning to his fatherland to join the fight against armed land-grabbing raids launched by terrorist cow herdsmen swarming into Nigeria from Niger, Chad, Senegal, and Gambia.

Vigorous law enforcement scrutiny invariably targets black people of all nationalities who reside in the EU and USA. That unrelenting attention from the police and sundry other agencies means it is highly unlikely that Mr. Sunday Igboho amassed wealth in the EU through any means that is less than 100% legal and legitimate. Whether Sunday Igboho is a successful car exporter, an online marketer, or a real estate investor with properties scattered throughout Greater London, his salient living legacy is BRAVERY in the face of overwhelming odds.

Recalling the Chinese proverb that it is best not to ask about the source of a rich man's wealth, I feel no need to know the specifics of how our man Sunday Igboho could afford mansions and fleets of new cars. It suffices to understand that by placing his very life in jeopardy as a front-line commander in defense of his ancestral fatherland, Sunday Igboho clearly treasures the freedom of his people to farm and utilize their land in peace, far more than he cherishes all of his material possessions and accomplishments.

In short, Mr. Sunday Igboho is a legend in his own time, that stands defiant even as his nearest and dearest are victimized and killed by the might of a state's awesome powers. That said, martyrs are soon forgotten, and with that sobering reality in mind, I would advise Mr. Igboho to leave Nigeria for now and take up temporary strategic residence in a country that has NO extradition treaty with Nigeria. The heat is on, and, it is time to fight and run away, so as to live for that next battle on the horizon.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by vasel15: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Freestyl:

He sells cows, I have told you people your fulani divide and rule is dead, we are wiser now

1 Like

Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
. He is the chairman of Adeson International Business Concept Ltd and the Akoni Oodua of Yoruba.[2][3]
Re: What Does Sunday Igboho Do For A Living? by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
A very good question

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station In Akwa Ibom / King Jaja's Exile:134 Years After. / Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan Waya Kick Starts Her Governorship Campaign In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.