Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through (791 Views)

4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos / People Looking For House To Rent In Ottawa Canada / INTERVIEW: “I Used To Run Out Of The House To Watch Planes Fly” – Nigeria’s Youn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by allenchat: 3:16pm On May 09, 2011
i want the house to put me through wish country is the best between south africa and malaysia, i mean were i can get good job out of the two country and to make money, i need full information on this, put me through.
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by steve13(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2011
None,
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by kenny33: 7:16pm On May 10, 2011
you can't ever get any work in malaysia especially if you are an ssce holder and south africa yea you could
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by allenchat: 9:12am On May 12, 2011
kenny33 my brother i really appreciate, thanks for all the info you dey give me one love brother, so now south africa is better than malaysia ?
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by unipol(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2011
south africa is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
you will hate yourself if you go to south africa.
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by kenny33: 2:05pm On May 14, 2011
why do you say he will hate himself if he went there
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by ycoxyng: 2:44pm On May 14, 2011
kenny33:

why do you say he will hate himself if he went there

Kenny33, i hope u wont be another Suxesss on dis forum. do u remember what brought u to dis forum? u cant fill a simple Visa form or u dont understand simple english. ur comments are irritating d shows ur level of educational background. did i hear u say in one of dis travel thread dat u now live in UK with ur partner?
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by nanidee(f): 7:03pm On May 14, 2011
ycoxyng:

Kenny33, i hope u wont be another Suxesss on dis forum. do u remember what brought u to dis forum? u cant fill a simple Visa form or u dont understand simple english. your comments are irritating d shows your level of educational background. did i hear u say in one of dis travel thread dat u now live in UK with your partner?

i am having so much fun on the travel section. lmao.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by kenny33: 7:11pm On May 17, 2011
ycoxng maybe i will come to your house next time i want to apply and give the form to your baba make he fill am for me
Re: I Want The Members of the House To Put Me Through by kenny33: 7:14pm On May 17, 2011
or if i no met your papa for home maybe ur mama can fill am well

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Working Permit.------ No Deposit / Who Needs My Help? / South African Visa,no Down Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.