Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused (498 Views)

BREAKING!!! Listen To What Sunday Igboho's Lawyer Said About The Release / What Sunday Igboho Replied To Judge In Court | Check Out The Judge's Reaction / Sunday Igoboho Spokesman Confirms What Sunday Igoboho Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by KKTooMuchMoney: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
If not that this coward persuaded his lunatic followers to come out today this young girl would have been alive. cry A girl of 14 year with bright future, who knows how her mom will be feeling now, I guess the women will be in so much pain.

May Oduduwa Grant her a permanent abode amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by KKTooMuchMoney: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
cry cry cry
It will never be well with Sunday and his cohorts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by SoBright101: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sincerely, you need to be checked.
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by InaNla(f): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
KKTooMuchMoney:
If not that this coward persuaded his lunatic followers to come out today this young girl would have been alive. cry A girl of 14 year with bright future, who knows how her mom will be feeling now, I guess the women will be in so much pain.

[/s]

May her blood be upon Buhari, APC and all supporters of this rogue regime.
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by colorsofrainbow: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:

Fulani Terrorists/DSS/APC miscreants want to use reverse psychology on themselves after killing an unarmed innocent girl.
That's what these terrorists are good at.
Terrorists on uniform.

Ndi Ara!
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by KKTooMuchMoney: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Fulani Terrorists/DSS want to use reverse psychology on themselves after killing an unarmed innocent girl.
That's what these terrorists are good at.

Ndi Ara!
Obi adiro m mma, I chefuru ihia ndia mere anyi ngbe ndi army na egbu ndi IPOB? Ha kwara anyi emo ma chikwa anyi ochi. Mana ugbua ha choro ka anyi mere ha ebere. Thunder rachakwa ha anyi.
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by colorsofrainbow: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
Obi adiro m mma, I chefuru ihia ndia mere anyi ngbe ndi army na egbu ndi IPOB? Ha kwara anyi emo ma chikwa anyi ochi. Mana ugbua ha choro ka anyi mere ha ebere. Thunder rachakwa ha anyi.
If truly you are Igbo,forget/forgive and move on as I've done too.

But if you are Fulani Terrorist claiming Igbo,to hell with you.
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by KKTooMuchMoney: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

If truly you are Igbo,forget/forgive and move on as I've done too.

But if you are Fulani Terrorist claiming Igbo,to hell with you.
that's your business not mine
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by mekuso89(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Her blood is upon any one fighting freedom fighters
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by proxillin(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
he also cause the killing of endsars...

and the thousands of people Bandits and boko haram have killed

yes they are all igboho's fault

her blood is anyone misusing power
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by vasel15: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:

Fulani fail.. Shameeeee
Re: See What Sunday Igbolocha Have Caused by YouthAriseNga: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Seun you need to do something about this recent evasion of nairaland by the shameless BMC members, it's been pathetic just being on this site today.

(1) (Reply)

. / Anambra Pdp Group Accuse Peter Obi Of Intimidating Judges And Destroying Pdp / Celebrating Rt. Hon. Jones Onyereri @ 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.