Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos (37997 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Great James Oil And Gas Ltd Imported The 470 Guns Impounded At Tin Can Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Emmy000seun(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boss I have not meet you in person but I think to me, with the look of things and your comment on critical issue, you won't have a good ending because you are not been sincere with nature..even if you are not a victim ryt now, you suppose to put your self in the position of those been inflicted with suffering and injustice lipsrsealed
OnionBandit:
Nigeria of our dreams.

This is what these fake activists want to turn the country to. Chaos everyday, chaos everywhere.

Just because they have stopped getting free money from Abuja, they want to turn the country upside down

2 Likes

Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by OnionBandit(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Boss I have not meet you in person but [b]I think to me, with the look of things and your comment on critical issue, you won't have a good ending because you are not been sincere with nature..[/b]even if you are not a victim ryt now, you suppose to put your self in the position of those been inflicted with suffering and injustice lipsrsealed
Fine..you have your mouth to talk anyhow and your hand to type anyhow. Only God can determine how my end will be..and to break your heart, He doesn't do injustice..not even as little as the dot on a date seed
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Qunu: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
Nigeria of our dreams.

This is what these fake activists want to turn the country to. Chaos everyday, chaos everywhere.

Just because they have stopped getting free money from Abuja, they want to turn the country upside down

When you were not getting free money from last regime, were you no shouting insecurity everywhere? Now you have a link in govt, Nigeria is suddenly secure in your eyes when it is obviously not. 2023 is not eternity
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by sultry69(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Like play like play....Nigeria fit turn to libya last last

Where he be say everybody get guns and different faction dey
This yahoo boy don dey shift ground too
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Moboluwastay: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ayomi90:

Hunger never finish u, shebi u be Tinubu boy, go ask Tinubu for food money.

I mention you
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Qunu: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
Fine..you have your mouth to talk anyhow and your hand to type anyhow. Only God can determine how my end will be..and to break your heart, He doesn't do injustice..not even as little as the dot on a date seed
Any evil done/ by man to man must be regretted, if not by man but by God, for the victory of evil over good is only temporary.
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by heysquare(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
A man was killed in that fracas. I just spoke with the wife.
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by do4luv14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
infinixhot3:

I run a business at Tincan first gate. The shooting started yesterday between police officer and thugs, they are called them (awon Omo Ibadan) at second gate close to Liverpool. Police has been shooting and shooting teargas.

The cause of the fracas as at today is yet to be known, but a young man was shot dead and many got wonder by the police this afternoon when those boys started again.

Everyone had to run for their life when those boys heard about the death of one of them and mobilise from Ajegunle.

So the news is real. Police had to run and take cover

I did not say it's fake, but those bois activities, their behavior, it's to what end, they will be exhorting and causing traffic and when you approach them, it's a problem,

They have constitute themselves into a kinda law, hence they had no respect for law enforcement agency
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by witworth(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na Lagos everything dey burst.
Na the same Lagos be the reason the north no fit allow yoruba go in Peace. But the north go pieces one day. Shey boko haram never kill Dem finish, bandits don join. Na still dat terrorism wey their so called leaders take dey do business so go still destroy Dem and their blind followers finish.
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by tradepunter: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
Nigeria of our dreams.

Someone who is cursed runs mad before their death.

You my friend your end is certain, even after this storm is over. There will be no place to hide, enjoy while you still can.

1 Like

Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
InaNla:
"...but when the wicked rule, the people groan" Prov. 29:2

Nigeria sliding into a failed state under a suppose Army General.

Anarchy , blood and death everywhere and no where is safe.

This rogue regime will go down as the most useless and bloody in the history of Nigeria.

All the security apparatus in Lagos state fully deployed to stop the peaceful rally in Ojota. What a super clueless regime.

Imagine the reasoning and logic of a BMC with 30k salary for only nuisance?
[/s]
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Rolly22(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
Nigeria of our dreams.

r

You're an Idiot Period!

1 Like

Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by mykosey: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
No security team will come... Cos they are all busy at the freedom park protesting for Yoruba Nation....
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by McLizbae: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
Nigeria of our dreams.

Mate, you are mentally disabled. O ti pari for you!
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:14am On Jul 04, 2021
God please have mercy on this nation---
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2021
vasel15:
Fools their mates are busy protesting for yoruba nation and they are there making a fool out of themselves,ewus, I stand with Sunday Igboho and I stand with nnamdi kanu and long live biafra and long life yoruba nation

No mind those ones na still some of them they come disrupt peaceful protest.
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Simplyleo: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Very Unfortunate. cheesy
Re: Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very Unfortunate. cheesy

Post 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) / 3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.