Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Can`t Use My Nokia 6300 For 4hours(please I Need Help) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can`t Use My Nokia 6300 For 4hours(please I Need Help) (1306 Views)

Invalid Application For My Nokia 6300 / Nokia 6300 : / Help Me Set Up My Gprs For Nokia 6300 (mtn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can`t Use My Nokia 6300 For 4hours(please I Need Help) by Ibisobrown(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, i bought my Nokia 6300 on the 30th of june for whooping #30,000, The best Nokia phone that i have seen so far, But its not a month that i got it am beinging to think twice, The battery if fully charged dont stay for more than 4hours, and if you make call or play the mp3 or play game the battery cover gets very hot, to the extend you can no longer hold it, i have visited the GSMARENA WEBSITE thats the the problem the nokia 6300 user are complaining too, so am really confused now because i can`t affoard to spend #30,000 at my age for this kind of phone, PLEASE i need help from anyone that has any idea on how and what i can do for the battery to last atlest 2days and to stop getting hot when making calls or playing muzic, I will really be greatful to whoever that can help me out now.
Re: I Can`t Use My Nokia 6300 For 4hours(please I Need Help) by nazzyon(m): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2007
mY advice is don't by any batteries yet since you know what you do with your phone.

For you to know what to do about it.

1st: Make calls through out the day and see how long it last keep the record   (No games, No Music)

2st: Make calls and play Music see how long it takes keep the record.          Day 2

3rd: Make calls & play music alone                                          Day 3

4th: Do the 3 keep the record                           Day 4

Rechardge

5th: Do the 3 but music and game at the same time       Day 4

Then you will decided which is consuming Battery the most

As you can see combining Game & Music playing will drain your fast

Playing either separately will prolong the life time of the battery.

And if you choose to play Music or Game alone in just one day it will last longer than the second.

So it is up to you to decide.

Note:   Charging batteries with generators or in a high voltage socket will charge your battery fast but it will also drain fast. So if this unsual opposite processes continues it will ware out the battery quickly.

It is your decision to make.
Re: I Can`t Use My Nokia 6300 For 4hours(please I Need Help) by drogba(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2007
Check if it is a genuine nokia battery and make sure the contacts of the battery are clean. Switch off bluetooth and 3g when you don't need it and try to update the phone online to the latest firmware version.
Re: I Can`t Use My Nokia 6300 For 4hours(please I Need Help) by kulex2k1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2007
Ur fone is infectd most likely Caribe!
Re: I Can`t Use My Nokia 6300 For 4hours(please I Need Help) by Bossman(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2007
The battery life issue is a known problem with this phone. Check all the forums phonescoop, howardforums, gsmarena, etc. I saw somewhere in howardforums that a firmware update will help somewhat though.

(1) (Reply)

Best Method Of Searching For Network / How To Save A Wet Phone / Post All Your Android Problems For Soulution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.