Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,782 members, 7,862,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria (343 Views)

Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Tinubu Is The Leader Who Is Funding Criminality In Lagos State -Mc Oluomo Thug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria by vodimov: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Forget these hypocrites called the USA and the UK, I wished China was a democracy we would have all shifted to China because these British and the Americans are traitors and that is why God has forever punished them with terrorists, they can never be free from it because they have done evil and they support evil

Now ask yourself how come the UK and USA are still. Doing business with Nigeria? A country filled with corruption and human rights abuses? USA and UK are willing To look the other way while People die and they come back and preach about corruption and human rights? They are criminals.

Look at what the UK did to Kanu, they told the Kenyans to arrest Kanu, Kenya a place notorious for arresting freedom fighters.

The UK is backing the wrong horse this time and they would lose because we would look towards the east and especially Russia, We won't forget how the UK joined Nigeria to kill us and they actually supplied them with arms to kill us

https://www.biafranboys.org/usa-uk-supports-criminality-in-nigeria
Re: USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria by KillMNKnow(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin

Re: USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria by christistruth01: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
They haven't stopped Crying and Wailing Since their" Supreme Leader" was arrested

They were Politely asked them to choose Peace but they preferred to be murdering Police and beheading innocent People

How come IPOB managed to murder more people in the South East than the Herdsmen they claimed to be fighting
Re: USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria by oranget(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin
So your hatred for MNK actually made you open a new moniker.
Re: USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria by vodimov: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
christistruth01:
They haven't stopped Crying and Wailing Since their" Supreme Leader" was arrested

They were Politely asked them to choose Peace but they preferred to be murdering Police and beheading innocent People

we wont stop we are just starting
Re: USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria by KillMNKnow(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
oranget:

So your hatred for MNK actually made you open a new moniker.
what if I told you I'm Igbo
Re: USA UK Supports Criminality In Nigeria by vodimov: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
what if I told you I'm Igbo

then you are a traitor

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: NNAMDI KANU AND HIS BROTHER FINEBOY SOLD BIAFRA STRUGGLE / COVID-19 Palliative: Things Not Bad As Nigerians Thought, Osinbajo Insists / Ban Open Grazing & Lose 2023 Presidency, Miyetti Allah Threaten South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.