Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! (544 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / Your Ways May Lead To Tribal, Set South West On Fire - NANS Cautions Igboho / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Leybari: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Seun, With all due respect,The tribalism in this your platform called Nairaland, is the highest you can ever find on any other social media platform..
Any foreigner that comes here for the first time, will think that, Yoruba and Igbo hate themselves so much that can never inter marry.. But in reality, it's not true cos I have Yoruba relatives!

Kindly do something about this please!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Oxb90: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes you are right. Unfortunately NL is a business platform. And every business makes profit.

3 Likes

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by bensonman: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
They cant do anything about it..

the more the tribalism

the more the fight

the more the comment

the more the clickbaits

the more money seun makes

5 Likes

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by frankyychiji(f): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes grin
Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by NyamiriFlathead: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
We love it like that
God bless yoruba nation
Fvck the haters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
I love nairaland because it shows the real opinions of Nigerians

From my observation, Nairalanders are more smarter than Twitter users.

Twitter users are like lets follow the crowd, here everyone with their own opinions.

Only unity Beggars hate nairaland

4 Likes

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by FreeStuffsNG: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm. Sincerely, it is not funny and it is an indictment on the owner and his mods.
I know that if he dedicates as much time to cleaning up the toxic comments as much as the mods push tribal stuffs to the FrontPage in order to get more ad revenue , things will be better. If he doesn't do it soon enough, Federal Government may do it for him and Nairaland will be suspended like Twitter too. Nobody saw the Twitter ban coming until Twitter abandoned their job of cleaning toxic comments on their platform. In the UK, the law is clear that the job of clearing toxic comments on platforms is the responsibility of the owner of the platform and once they default, they face penalty of fine or suspension. The national assembly should pay more attention to the harm the toxic and unpatriotic comments here is doing to the country. It's the job of the founder to clean his platform by removing toxic comments and ban those who post such toxic comments and unpatriotic comments .
Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by FarahAideed: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria is a tribal cesspit with over 200 tribes and you expect it's biggest forum not to have tribal spats ? You are being unrealistic ..To be born in Nigeria is be born a tribalist , you can tame it but before you reach 30 the full tribalist in you must emerge cheesy
Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Twitter users are like lets follow the crowd, here everyone with their own opinions.

Kai Abhoki, does your 2kb brain even comprehend the meaning of unity beggar? I can see you keep misusing those words.
When they tell you to go to school, you keep carrying plates about begging for money in the almajiri system, now see your life. The simple meaning of unity beggar you don't even know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Leybari: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I dont hate nairaland, no nairalander does! Just that Nairaland is due for upgrade!
There is always room for improvement.

Do you know how many people deactivate their nairaland accounts cos of this tribalism issue!?
Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Emperormartin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Sincerely, it is not funny and it is an indictment on the owner and his mods.
I know that if he dedicates as much time to cleaning up the toxic comments as much as the mods push tribal stuffs to the FrontPage in order to get more ad revenue , things will be better. If he doesn't do it soon enough, Federal Government may do it for him and Nairaland will be suspended like Twitter too. Nobody saw the Twitter ban coming until Twitter abandoned their job of cleaning toxic comments on their platform. In the UK, the law is clear that the job of clearing toxic comments on platforms is the responsibility of the owner of the platform and once they default, they face penalty of fine or suspension. The national assembly should pay more attention to the harm the toxic and unpatriotic comments here is doing to the country. It's the job of the founder to clean his platform by removing toxic comments and ban those who post such toxic comments and unpatriotic comments .
Seun the mod needs to read this
Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by techWriter2: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
We love it like that God bless oyo national Fvck the attackers

1 Like

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Leybari:

Any foreigner that comes here for the first time, will think that, Yoruba and Igbo hate themselves so much that can never inter marry.. But in reality, it's not true cos I have Yoruba relatives!

Abi ooo,,, Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa/Fulani still love themselves & intermarry. I have Igbo & Hausa relatives too.

May unity be restored in Naija.
Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Janicex: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please Hausa and fulani are not the same thing.
Hausa people dont carry cow up and down destroying peoples farmland..

Fulani should stop killing indigenous people of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba extraction.
Fulani should stop taking peoples land by force..

They should stop it!!

1 Like

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by LamidiCownu: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I agree.
Twitter is very fake and filled with hypocrites. The funniest part is that almost everyone here has a twitter account.

Nairaland is the real deal. They all speak their minds here but go on twitter to form woke

2 Likes

Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Praxis758: 3:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Some failed, jobless and frustrated folks are those inciting tribal comments on NL.

It's time Seun design a link to flag and report foul comments.
Re: "Naira'land OR "Tribal'Land.? which one is it?! by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Just tired of this forum.
It's like the mods are not working anymore or maybe they are underpaid.

(1) (Reply)

Notice Of Ireland Protest By IPOB / Kaduna: Bandits Kidnap 774, Kill 222 In Second Quarter / "Self-determination, Not A Crime": Sowore To Lead #freennamdikanu Protest August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.