Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill (12696 Views)

Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Hmmmm recipe for rigging
Let them bring it in First..
You can later worry about Rigging.
But let them bring it in first.
Don't be a pessimist Mister-Man.
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amb1045:
Watch how they will force electronics voting on south and do their criminality in the north. Very corrupt people. I was a witness in last election. The whole of the south transmitted their result to a server where the normal thumb printing must be in tally with the electronic machine. We spend hours making sure everything correspond with each other. No fraud boom in the north it was not same. Day light arm robbers
You are very correct.
A lot of Polling-units were cancelled in the South, and the reasons stated for the cancellation was: “SCR Malfunction”.. Or that the “Smart Card Reader Was Not Working”.
But in the North, the use of the Smart Card Reader was totally by-passed.

2 Likes

Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
tnerro1:
I hope APC are seeing how PDP are complaining about not amending the electoral act to allow open and transparent voting,(they had the opportunity to do so but they refused due to selfish intentions). one day APC will leave power and they will regret not amending the act to allow free and transparent voting just as How PDP is complaining now.
You are technically taking us 6years back??
APC is supposed to bring change.
Why are they doing the same thing again?
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tzar:
You Nigerians better fight for this, or else you just wasted the rubbish ‘posdibly’ 8years of Buhari. Electronic transmission is the only thing that can curb rigging to a large extent. Sadly even Nigerians want rigging!

Guess What??

They said that Electronic-Transmssion is the mother of all rigging.
... And that was why they are fighting against it.
I keep asking them, a result that would be sent and it would be ready for publishing to the public in less than One-Hour, when would the riggers have the time to manipulate it?? (- without leaving gross errors which would even be easily detected and cleansed immediately).
Yet, the law-makers believed that it is the mother of all rigging, and that hackers from Russia would just enter the server and input any value they like.
Can you just hear them.??
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
dmbb:
Some people will not be happy, they have forgotten that they also failed to introduce it when they had the opportunity to do so
You're technically 6years behind.

This is the Era of “Change” And “Next Level”.
No more the era of “Share The Money”.
So??
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by EMMY76: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Useless people and they are already urging nigerians to go register for their voters card when they have already perfected how to rig the coming elections.
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Let them bring it in First..
You can later worry about what we would say.
But let them bring it in first.
Don't be a pessimist.

I don't mind if they bring it in, AND in fact support it, but the issue with Nigerian elections is that people only trust them if their side wins.

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by Gfskw: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oh
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by One4me: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
This Buhari is a Fraud, all through and through
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by One4me: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You are very correct.
A lot of Polling-units were cancelled in the South, and the reasons stated for the cancellation was: “SCR Malfunction”.. Or that the “Smart Card Reader Was Not Working”.
But in the North, the use of the Smart Card Reader was totally by-passed.

We are two very different people and country.
Our destiny cannot be yoked together, with this fraudulent mentality of Northerners, hence, we must go our separate ways.
Only those who benefit from this rot are shouting One Niger .... ia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by dmbb: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You're technically 6years behind.

This is the Era of “Change” And “Next Level”.
No more the era of “Share The Money”.
So??
Who promised you electronic transmission of result?
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by ogododo: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If Only they knew that “Electronic Transmission” is actually the MOST IMPORTANT thing we needed in the Amended Electoral Act....
In Fact, The Amendment will be an effort in total futility if Electronic-Transmssion is removed from it.
NASS dem dey reason like earliest men. Credibility comes with electronic transmission.
No be programmed Excel. Naija no dey go forward.

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by tnerro1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You are technically taking us 6years back??
APC is supposed to bring change.
Why are they doing the same thing again?

Cause power is sweet, APC has tasted power and they will do anything to keep it. Same thing PDP did that has now come to hunt them.
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
tnerro1:

Cause power is sweet, APC has tasted power and they will do anything to keep it. Same thing PDP did that has now come to hunt them.
So, APC’s power is in refusing to do the things that are already obtainable at the moment??
And be blaming PDP for not having the insight as at 6years ago to think towards the better direction??
Now that APC have gotten to know the right thing to be done, why won't they do it?
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
dmbb:

Who promised you electronic transmission of result?
Read through this Thread..
https://www.nairaland.com/5390869/inec-used-electronic-transmission-2019
INEC promised that they would begin the official use of the Electronic-Transmssion, only if the Electoral Amendment Bill is being passed into Law.
That Means, it was supposed to be included.
But the NASS removed it.
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
One4me:

We are two very different people and country.
Our destiny cannot be yoked together, with this fraudulent mentality of Northerners, hence, we must go our separate ways.
Only those who benefit from this rot are shouting One Niger .... ia
We Are Two Different Worlds Yoked Together.
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by Tzar(m): 3:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Please help me ask them o!
The whole idea was to transmit one version of the result electronically, then the hard copy will be used to verify the electronic version later. If there is a discrepancy, the result will be rejected. What kind of wicked people are we dealing with in this government?! They delight in enslaving the people. Sadly, the people are too docile to fight back!

BluntCrazeMan:
Guess What??

They said that Electronic-Transmssion is the mother of all rigging.
... And that was why they are fighting against it.
I keep asking them, a result that would be sent and it would be ready for publishing to the public in less than One-Hour, when would the riggers have the time to manipulate it?? (- without leaving gross errors which would even be easily detected and cleansed immediately).
Yet, the law-makers believed that it is the mother of all rigging, and that hackers from Russia would just enter the server and input any value they like.
Can you just hear them.??
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by dmbb: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Read through this Thread..
https://www.nairaland.com/5390869/inec-used-electronic-transmission-2019
INEC promised that they would begin the official use of the Electronic-Transmssion, only if the Electoral Amendment Bill is being passed into Law.
That Means, it was supposed to be included.
But the NASS removed it.
Was it Buhari that promised you electronic transmission of the result? moreover it is the activities of your party of supporting destruction and terrorism that scuttle some of the good policies of this administration.
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37am On Jul 05, 2021
dmbb:

Was it Buhari that promised you electronic transmission of the result? moreover it is the activities of your party of supporting destruction and terrorism that scuttle some of the good policies of this administration.
It’s Not Buhari that was supposed to promise it. And if it ever happened that he was the one that promised it, I would have counted it as a silly talk.
I wouldn't even quote it for you here.
So, stop being a fool.
Secondly, you're a bigger fool for saying that I belong to any party.
I am a non-partisan Nigerian.
So, choose your silly words well before spitting them out
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Tzar:
Please help me ask them o!
The whole idea was to transmit one version of the result electronically, then the hard copy will be used to verify the electronic version later. If there is a discrepancy, the result will be rejected. What kind of wicked people are we dealing with in this government?! They delight in enslaving the people. Sadly, the people are too docile to fight back!

Right now, with the enormous pressure on them from Nigerians, they would make the Electronic-Transmssion an option.
Then, they would strictly enforce the Electronic-Transmssion on the Southern part of Nigeria , while they would by-pass it in the whole of the North.
(Same way they totally by-passed the SCR Accreditation in the North, but they fully enforced it in the South)
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by dmbb: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
It’s Not Buhari that was supposed to promise it. And if it ever happened that he was the one that promised it, I would have counted it as a silly talk.
I wouldn't even quote it for you here.
So, stop being a fool.
Secondly, you're a bigger fool for saying that I belong to any party.
I am a non-partisan Nigerian.
So, choose your silly words well before spitting them out
PDP members are gradually hiding their identify, time will come that even Nnamdi kanu and Igboho will finally disown them
Re: No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill by BluntCrazeMan: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
dmbb:

PDP members are gradually hidden their identify, time will come that even Nnamdi kawu and Igboho will finally disown them
Now You're Talking Trash..
GET LOST.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga / Rashida Bello, Ibe Kachikwu, Abba Moro, Others At Vivian Lam Book Launch / Amotekun Combs South-West Forests For Fleeing Terrorists From The North-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.