Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed (965 Views)

Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by Akon324: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
THE WOMAN WHO BETRAYED SUNDAY IGBOHO / Nnamdi KALU IS THE DEPUTY SECRETARY GENERAL OF UNITED NATION A FULANI WOMAN U GUYS CAN GO AND BROWSE ABOUT HER SHE ASSUME OFFICE IN 2017

AND SINCE WHEN SHE ASSUME OFFICE FULANI HAVE STARTED DOING ANY HOW IN THIS COUNTRY

ASSISTANT SECRETARY GENERAL IS JUST LIKE ( WORLD DEPUTY PRESIDENT)

THIS WOMAN MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN BEFORE BIAFRA/ODUDUWA AGITATORS HAVE HEAD AT THE UNITED NATION

BYE.

PLS SHARE IT LET WORLD KNOW THANKS.

Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
The Nigeria government really need to regulate the social media space. And it's because of people like this Op.

You are intentionally misinforming people, intentionally defaming a fellow Nigerian. This post is Libelous and I advise the mod should delete it.

Which part of the woman bio stated that she once lend her voice against or in support of secession.

Oga, you better be careful Nairaland is not all faceless. The disclaimer will serve it purpose well if you are sued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by Akon324: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes
Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by sweetshisha: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
cool

I love how Chief Sunday Igboho dissociated himself from crazy bitter foolish Kanu slaves called IPOB

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by Akon324: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is true she is the one
Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by Generalnomercy: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Doradorwa:
The Nigeria government really need to regulate the social media space. And it's because of people like this Op.

You are intentionally misinforming people, intentionally defaming a fellow Nigerian. This post is Libelous and I advise the mod should delete it.

Which part of the woman bio stated that she once lend her voice against or in support of secession.

Oga, you better be careful Nairaland is not all faceless. The disclaimer will serve it purpose well if you are sued.

The masses needs to cage and do away with senseless people like you.

Why think and talk like a terrorist?

Buhari planted that wowan there to always lobby UN to cover his genocide of the Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by FirstSon01: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
You're drunk
Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by Generalnomercy: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

I love how Chief Sunday Igboho dissociated himself from crazy bitter foolish Kanu slaves called IPOB

Atleast KANU has loyal followers, what does the drug addict of burdolion have?
Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by amSTARboy: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Typical traits of a coward.
Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by sweetshisha: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Atleast KANU has loyal followers, what does the drug addict of burdolion have?

What anybody in the entire Ibo land can't have

A protege as a speaker of the house, Iyaloja of Lagos as a daughter, Senator as a wife, a protege as vice President a position ibos have begged for since 80s, his chief of staff now super Minister, his speaker now minister of information

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by sweetshisha: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
amSTARboy:

Typical traits of a coward.

Yes a coward runs like Kanu and Ojuckwu while his followers starve to death

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

The masses needs to cage and do away with senseless people like you.

Why think and talk like a terrorist?

Buhari planted that wowan there to always lobby UN to cover his genocide of the Igbo's.
If you are sue to court, tell me, do you have evidence to backup your statement.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari With All Your Gragra See What You Turn Nigeria Into / 2023:North Has The Votes To Produce President,those Unsatisfied Can Leave - NEF / How People Club Of Nigeria Failed Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.