Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? (1226 Views)

Hausa Folk Legend Help! / Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. / The Tortoise And The Snake - A Yoruuba Folk Tale [contrast To America's Tale] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by FosterPig: 4:36pm On May 09, 2011
Ibos steal stories of history from other tribes and make nollywood movie and claim it is their story. what of thiefs are ibos because it is only in them that we see this kind of thing. Yoruba wants to make movie they make based on their story but igbo will steal yoruba folk story, benn folk story ,fulani folk story and change it to ibo story and make film. please stop watching nollywoodd lets see what they can do again or do riot so government can ban nollywood,.
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by ibelab(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2011
wish i got the time to post such a sweet post just like urs,  u  get time ,  enough time,  grin grin
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by FosterPig: 5:01pm On May 09, 2011
you must be ibo claiming you have no time. make sure you are not tappng my computer for nollywood stories. i like ibo girls sha.
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 09, 2011
pig! pig!! pig!!!
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by aloyemeka2: 11:47am On May 11, 2011
Roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by bashr4: 1:03am On May 12, 2011
smh
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by kasiem(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2011
Jealousy in action, igbos on the go.
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by chuckdee4(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

What a douche!!!
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by aloyemeka1: 10:02pm On May 16, 2011
chuckdee4:

shocked shocked shocked

What a douche!!!

You mean DOUCHE-PIG?
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by ezeagu(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2011
If Yoruba, Benin, and Hausa combine in boycotting "nollywood" films, the rest of Africa is still there. People make films about popular stories get over it. Or should the Igbo ask for their hymns and slang's back?
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by adonn: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2011
Which kyn mumu be this? what utter rubbish. Mscheeeeew. Please don't post till you have something worth reading.
Re: Why Do Ibos Steal Folk Story Of Others To Make Nollywood? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:42am On Jun 03, 2011
Why some people will wake up in the morning and decide to start a thread on NL knowing very well it don't make any sense and they going to be

insulted is beyond be. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

To Those Igbos That Call Innocent People Osu / See Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (photos) / Nose Plugs In Asian Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.