Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

At - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At (549 Views)

Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO / My Sister Seeks Your Advice / List Of 5 Figures Job That Requires Little Or No Education Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At by eeithis(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Toh
Re: At by Chris525: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
You don’t seem like a lazy person. I suggest you seek spiritual guidance. Find a bible believing church to attend; be constant and active. Pour your mind to God.

1 Like

Re: At by Skillsnigeria: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmm, this your case strong o. Kindly look for a menial job to do to raise money/capital, then look for another business/Handwork to do if okada riding/driving business is not your destiny
Re: At by iamtardey: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2021
How can okada riding be someone's destiny.. grin
Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm, this your case strong o. Kindly look for a menial job to do to raise money/capital, then look for another business/Handwork to do if okada driving business is not your destiny
Re: At by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Op don't commit suicide please. It's not your fault that you were born in a shithole country.
Re: At by Skillsnigeria: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2021
iamtardey:

grin some people are using it to raise families, I know someone that even quit his barbing business to become an okada man
Re: At by iamtardey: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Destiny bro destiny, anyways, I hear say destiny na just another word for coincidence though.
I'm out
Skillsnigeria:

grin some people are using it to raise families, I know someone that even quit his barbing business to become an okada man
Re: At by eeithis(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chris525:

You don’t seem like a lazy person. I suggest you seek spiritual guidance. Find a bible believing church to attend; be constant and active. Pour your mind to God.
am a straight forward person I always go to church and I have been praying about this for long to no avail am just tired
Re: At by eeithis(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm, this your case strong o. Kindly look for a menial job to do to raise money/capital, then look for another business/Handwork to do if okada riding/driving business is not your destiny
thanks to find job is not easy I have done that and I am still waiting for their call

1 Like

Re: At by eeithis(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Op don't commit suicide please. It's not your fault that you were born in a shithole country.
thanks but I really don't know what to do am weak and confuse
Re: At by Chris525: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Don’t give up now. You’re closer to your miracle.

eeithis:
am a straight forward person I always go to church and I have been praying about this for long to no avail am just tired
Re: At by eeithis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

yes okada business is very lucrative but the devil still don't want me to succeed with that one
Re: At by eeithis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chris525:

Don’t give up now. You’re closer to your miracle.

thanks alot I really appreciate
Re: At by eeithis(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
iamtardey:
is not my destiny but if my bike is good I will use it to create my destiny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ICSAN 2020/2021 / Guidance Needed Please... / The Art Of Writing A Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.