Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ronaldinho, The Greatest Ever! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldinho, The Greatest Ever! (670 Views)

Is This Chelsea's Greatest Ever XI? / Manchester City Record Greatest Ever Loss In England / Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldinho, The Greatest Ever! by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2011
the world sees a special footballing talent each year and since played in different eras, it is always hard to compare.however we all agree that football as we see today is a much refined version of football in the 50's up to the early 90's.for example the highly successful brazilian squads of old could string about 20 passes together an d score without a touch of the ball by the opponent team lol, this cant happen this day(not even BARCELONA) AS the game is played in a much difficult level today.I am therefore puzzled whenever pundits rate some players of old like PELE',MARADONA ,CRYUFF,BEST,STEFANOetc ahead of ZIDANE, RONALDO LUIS,MESSI AND RONALDINHO .In my oppinion, ronaldinho though a pale shadow of himself now, is the finest footballer the world has ever seen and is far better than maradona, pele and the likes.Even Abedi pele was better than pele, MY OPPINION.I think the real top 5 must be
5.MARADONA

4.RONALDO LUIS

3.ZIDANE

4.MESSI

5.RONALDINHO(THE GOD OF SOCCER)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Want To Buy Luiz Suarez For 50million Pounds By Summer / OFFICIAL! Chelsea Appoints Jose Mourinoh. / Caught On Camera! Suarez Gives Ivanonic A Cheeky Wink Before Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.