Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] (291 Views)

Old Wordpress & Blogger Account For Sale / 10 Months Old Wordpress Website + Adsense Account For Sale / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] by charixel: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2021
I'm selling my website used in promoting wordpress themes, plugins, hosting and other website design related products or service. It comes with Instagram account, Pinterest account as well as social marketing kits on canva.com and automation cheat sheet.

You will also get a month of support if you do not understand the niche and will also give ideas on how you can scale for more earnings.

Website have earned total of $1425.63 in 9 month.

You can see the traffic stats, worth of the website and 1 of the income source.

Interested? Pm me on whatsapp for price and more information.

If you ain't ready please don't bother private message me cos I will report and block you.

Re: 9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] by charixel: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bump
Re: 9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] by charixel: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2021
charixel:
I'm selling my website used in promoting wordpress themes, plugins, hosting and other website design related products or service. It comes with Instagram account, Pinterest account as well as social marketing kits on canva.com and automation cheat sheet.

You will also get a month of support if you do not understand the niche and will also give ideas on how you can scale for more earnings.

If you ain't ready please don't bother private message me cos I will report and block you.

Still available
Re: 9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] by EmmaxKeys: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Drop the url, let's examine it first if your claims are true.
Re: 9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] by kannex: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bro drop website link make we comfirm the website nar
Re: 9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] by charixel: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Chat me on whatsapp for the link
Re: 9 Month Old Wordpress Website For Sale! [earned Total Of $1425.63 In 9 Month] by charixel: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2021
charixel:

(1) (Reply)

Create Eye-catching Blog With Gift4designer Group Buy Tools / 7 Inexpensive Ways To Generate Traffic To Your Website Or Blog. / Marketplace Payments : Any Online Payments Method Beside Paypal And Braintree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.