Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (591 Views)

Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians / Ibrahim Magu Tells Banks To Provide List Of Corrupt Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by NEROSKY(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: ... by HRSweetness(f): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Okay, so now that you're done ranting, can you please tell us why Africa will never progress?
Re: ... by NEROSKY(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2021
HRSweetness:
Okay, so now that you're done ranting, can you please tell us why Africa will never progress?

Was i the one who told you to fail comprehension in English?
Go and collect your school fee back bro.
Re: ... by HRSweetness(f): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2021
NEROSKY:

Was i the one who told you to fail comprehension in English?
Go and collect your school fee back bro.

LOL. I just wanted you to confirm that you're actually intellectually comatose and you did. cheesy
Re: ... by PlayMaker14: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Just because Uhuru Kenyatta refuses to help your Lord, you decided to rope the continent into your unceasing failures?

Na wa oh.

2 Likes

Re: ... by motymop: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Africa will never progress because you want biafra.

Biafra will be inside Africa, that means biafra will also not progress.

1 Like

Re: ... by NEROSKY(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL. I just wanted you to confirm that you're actually intellectually comatose and you did. cheesy

Confirmer, well done o! now go back to suffering and smiling! grin

(1) (Reply)

Haiti President Jovenel Moise Assassinated In Attack On His Residence / Abia First Lady Granted Rare Privilege To Address House Of Assembly (Photos) / Obi Cubana, Anambra Rich men And Why They Have Richest In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.