Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain (41681 Views)

Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Buckeyemedia1: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
abnot:

Well I learnt about 10 years ago from an Indian cab driver that holding a British passport doesn’t mean you’ll enjoy all the privileges due to a citizen. He held a British passport as his grand parents migrated to U.K. in the 60s but he lamented at how the system still didn’t recognise him and many non Anglo-Saxon of them each time he applied for one benefit or the other. In this case I’m not sure the British government are on his side . Calling on the Bristosh government to help out won’t do much as if they wanted to they’d have started making moves before now
They can help by paying for the chicken republic & Mr Biggs their fugitive citizen will be consuming, 20 pounds feeding money per day will do the magic for him & his fellow ipob cell mates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

Because you are apparently a guy of little intellect, that’s why you continue to ask easterners to go to the lopsided National Assembly to seek for whatever.

North created the excess number of states in Arewa from where Arewa draws the excess number of Reps to the NASS. So stop being intelligent by half as you ask easterners to go to the National Assembly to seek for whatever.

I’m not asking easterners to do anything. I’m only laying the blueprint you can follow to achieve your agitation that you simply cannot achieve without diplomacy and political savvy. The path of war has failed, learn from your past and try to ensure history does not repeat itself because it is YOU that will suffer while you leader will flee and buy million naira fendi suits like they always do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by focus7: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mumu family and useless monarchs. Kanu will die in the prison and nothing will happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Elidrisy20: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
I wonder what the Government are waiting with him, they should just send him to the gallops

2 Likes

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Mfetenang: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
▪︎Allow us access to our son, family cries out.

▪︎…Says Britain should demand explanations from ‘abductors’.

▪︎Jailing him will worsen Nigeria’s woes —Abia monarchs.

▪︎Many residents of Umuahia are still bewildered about the reality of Kanu’s re-arrest.

“Britain hasn’t done enough. Britain should be able to stand firm and demand explanations for those who abducted her citizen and bundled him to Nigeria. Kenya should also explain all it knows about this crime.”

Prince Emmanuel wondered why Kanu, a British citizen was “ kidnapped and bundled to Nigeria and Britain is still keeping quiet.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/fireworks-over-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by isa6namo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jokers,if Britain can sale the entire country to the Fulani people for what to gain is it one man they can't give up for selfish reasons?
Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Mfetenang: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cry me a river.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by cardoctor(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Who the devil is posting this?

2 Likes

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by guychidile: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Okoroawusa: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
So you don't want your son to die for Biafra but other people's children can die for Biafra, abi?

Two brothers using a whole tribe as their market place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Captain8(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
chai these cownu family nor nor get sense at all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Gireiboy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
donnie:

The wages of fraud is death. That's what corrupt Britain and Nigeria are inviting. DEATH.
Is that the reason why IPOB members are dying like foul, because they have defrauded SE miscreants oh! i mean youth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by harmony75: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
So buhari can plan see how fast he's on Nnamdi kalu he should use this same determination to make the country better
Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by ismodiwa(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
They can do nothing my dear biafrans
#your leader is doomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by OwenJesse27(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chris525:
“He has not killed anybody nor has he asked anybody to kill”

Can you imagine? This whole issue is a joke to these people. They are yet to fully grasp the enormity of what their man is into.
What about the death which he as order.... Using esn let us hear word joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by luluman: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
flexlatifa:
KANU must be released wether Nigerian government wants it or not.

Today na me and nairaland

First to comment
I think I should be rewarded..

rewarded for wasting your precious data that could be used for something beter?
Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by ekerintee: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you listen to foreign Media ,they will never call him british.They will refer to him AS Nigeria Born biafra activist.even If you are granted protections by a foreign government,there are laws Binding their protections ,there are some places they will Tell you never to Go,even in some cases ,you need to seek permissions to move Out of the country .So when someone WHO is protected goes Out of their territory without permissions,He is in His own .This applies to anyone also under political asylum .we dont really Know what Kind of document or relationship Bw MNK and the british.I Must say even passports get Levels.So If He Breaks the Rules concerning britain protecting him,i doubt If they can be of much Help to him

abnot:

Well I learnt about 10 years ago from an Indian cab driver that holding a British passport doesn’t mean you’ll enjoy all the privileges due to a citizen. He held a British passport as his grand parents migrated to U.K. in the 60s but he lamented at how the system still didn’t recognise him and many non Anglo-Saxon of them each time he applied for one benefit or the other. In this case I’m not sure the British government are on his side . Calling on the Bristosh government to help out won’t do much as if they wanted to they’d have started making moves before now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Litmus: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You mean Fugitive on the run?, he is lucky it is Nigeria, if it was in The United States he would have been chained in a Jump Suit hands & legs in shackles.

The Saudis would have killed him and Britain and United States would still value Saudi Arabia more than any country in Africa. Nigerians don’t seem to understand the outside world; if they did, they would appreciate Nigeria more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by mu2sa2: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
God bless you bros for this post. And may God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.
FreeStuffsNG:
“He has not killed anybody nor has he asked anybody to kill. He is only fighting for the freedom of the people which is their fundamental human right.”

This statement from the family is a proof that he is from a dysfunctional family background. Little wonder, he ended up this way. Once the family gets it right , the society gets it right. Please pay attention to the family you're building today. Instil in your family duty, honour, integrity, patriotism and most of all, the fear of God. May God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

1 Like

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by syloverboy: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
These people are yet to understand the gravity of a crime like treasonable felony. In most country it carries the death penalty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by geemd434: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean after providing the best bodyguards in the world to lamidi cownu, they have still not done enough?

Na UK send am message ni?

Lol
Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by opribo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Leave those cunning people, they can't be trusted. I pity all those holding their passports thinking that you are now in a free world.

They will shook you when you least expect it. Never to be trusted.
Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Mckhala80(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Plssss , can someone explain to me how and when MNK suddenly become a British ! What has Afaraukwu in Umuahia gat to do with Britain bikonu ?

2 Likes

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Boudiccao: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
This thread brought all Igbo Haters and Unity Beggars together.

If you hate a group of people this much, why not stop begging for unity and support them to have their own country.

Black people are truly dumb and wicked!

1 Like

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Chidywhite: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abfinest007:
So you guys are putting ur hope on British government I sorry
Britain is a double edge sword, I still remember their role during Nigeria/Biafra war, the 1914 and 1960 premeditated actions. Forget about them.

1 Like

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by Kuginzi: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nnamdi KANU"s family pls accept our condolence message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
He’s a disposable citizen. The passport he owns is recognized only when he has money to spend that way. Now if he was 6’ 3”, blue eyed and Caucasian, the country would swear fire and brimstone on our science project of a nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.