Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? (486 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Righteousness2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
What is of topmost Pirioty to you?
What Matters most to you?
So many people have different things that Matters most to them .

For some it is money, Educational accomplishments, Marriage, Children, Properties, Fame, Politics, etc..

Let's be Sincere and Discuss.
What Matters most to you?

1 Like

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Righteousness2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
For me, what Matters Most is my Relationship with JESUS and Making Heaven.
This is my Top most Pirioty. Every other thing is Secondary. Even my Wife knows that My Relationship with Jesus Christ comes first Befor her.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Juicewrld27: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Money answers all prayers cry
Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by PlayMaker14: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
To give my kids the best life there is.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by NwaAmaikpe: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
shocked

Because I have been destined by God to be an orgasm philanthropist, my topmost priority in life is to ensure that no worthy and willing woman is sex-starved when I still have a drop of semen in my scrotum to spare.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Making myself happy is my topmost priority.

Dear men, don't try to impress any vaginal ohhh...e go shocked when you hear say na money be their top-most priority

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Give my woman and my kids the best in life
Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I have been destined by God to be an orgasm philanthropist, my topmost priority in life is to ensure that no worthy and willing woman is sex-starved when I still have a drop of semen in my scrotum to spare.
Clown
Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
mine is living a fulfilled life
Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by MadelnNigeria: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
My Dad and I just want to leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by cassidy1996(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
GOD! please all i want is good health

1 Like

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by extol1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
living at peace with all men

1 Like

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by extol1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chycebel:
mine is living a fulfilled life
and what is that fulfilled life?

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by VlamesIffect(f): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ecclesiastes 10:19

Go check your bible.
Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
extol1:

and what is that fulfilled life?
A life of purpose and Satisfaction. Being in good terms with Jesus, fulfilling some, if not all of my dreams. Being the best sis and daughter, and also a great mum and wife. Lastly, being kind and helpful to humanity.

1 Like

Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Mophor: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
My Dad and I just want to leave Nigeria

Damn Niggar!!!!
But you’re a Nigerian made so why is leaving Nigeria your priority.... Well maybe you want to leave Nigeria for UAR I guess
Re: What Is Of Topmost Pirioty To You? by Clementoons: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
My topmost priority is achieving heaven goals i.e getting to heaven and to please the Trinity{ GOD The father, the SON to live according to the words of the spirit and the word of GOD and in the teaching of our LORD Jesus in all I do.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Hymn Song, Sang By A Pastor From Northern Nigeria / RE: Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old? / Which Company Is Best For Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.