Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review (2311 Views)

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Tecno Camon 17 Pro Gaming Test Review - CODM / Tecno Camon X (gaming Quest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by skywalker240(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jacku:
you no sabi their website? I remember the MD or CEO for your eyes?
Why is your argument always pointless and bit about the Bush?

I said have you ever seen or heard of any brand that sells a high (in Jackie voice) mid-range phone for the price of a high-end FLAGSHIP ?

Simple question

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Jacku: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2021
skywalker240:

Why is your argument always pointless and bit about the Bush?

I said have you ever seen or heard of any brand that sells a high (in Jackie voice) mid-range phone for the price of a high-end FLAGSHIP ?

Simple question
dude, flagship phones cost from $800 above o. On very few occasions will you see a flagship for that price of Phantom X
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by skywalker240(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Jacku:
dude, flagship phones cost from $800 above o. On very few occasions will you see a flagship for that price of Phantom X
So 250k is okay and acceptable for a mid-range device?

Mr Tecno Jacku no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Jacku: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2021
skywalker240:

So 250k is okay and acceptable for a mid-range device?

Mr Tecno Jacku no go kill person
first of, I never agreed it was okay, secondly it's 228k not 250k. Now run along and look for something meaningful to do with your time.
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Jacku:
first of, I never agreed it was okay, secondly it's 228k not 250k. Now run along and look for something meaningful to do with your time.
Okay, even at 228k , is that price not outrageous for a mid-range device?

Run along??

Heck i never quoted you in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Jacku: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2021
skywalker240:

Okay, even at 228k , is that price not outrageous for a mid-range device?

Run along??

Heck i never quoted you in the first place
thats why I said Tecno team best know why they had that price tag. It's the research they've conducted already that made arrive at that price.
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by skywalker240(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Jacku:
thats why I said Tecno team best know why they had that price tag. It's the research they've conducted already that made arrive at that price.
Which stupid research?

You are making excuse for mediocrity...

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by sunshineV(f): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Jacku:
so na only tecno dey make research? Xiaomi no dey make research ba? Bunch of scammers!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Freelancerx: 1:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Or dimensity sef
felix55:
Tecno suppose use snapdragon chipset on that phone ...
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Freelancerx: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2021
The gaming experience is actually okay
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Jacku: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2021
sunshineV:
so na only tecno dey make research? Xiaomi no dey make research ba? Bunch of scammers!
just dey watch as sales go skyrocket
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Jacku: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2021
skywalker240:

Which stupid research?

You are making excuse for mediocrity...

Have a nice day.
what do you think our opinions would do? Even if we make excuses or not? Just but what you can afford and like and move the F on.
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by sunshineV(f): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Jacku:
just dey watch as sales go skyrocket
which sales?
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Jacku: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2021
sunshineV:
which sales?
the way camon 16 and 17 sold out
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by sunshineV(f): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Jacku:
the way camon 16 and 17 sold out
sold out? na wizkid concert? ode ni egbon yi
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Breastfeed: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gaming with this phone is really fun, no think am
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by paduzman: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2021
if you cant afford it please leave it for those that can afford it, the Phantom X makes sense abeg
skywalker240:

A Mediatek mid-range chipset on a so called flagship phone is absolute stupidity

A mid-range chipset that sells for over 230k?

African are their own problem, they're been ripped off, but they would never read or research.

Tecno is worst than SCAM itself
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by paduzman: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2021
yes now, with such display and storage gaming on this phone will definitely be fun
Breastfeed:
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by akingbadeomoseb: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
It has got a Helio G95 so obviously it has to be amazing in gaming but Phantom X is first and foremost a camera-centric smartphone and the elaborate setup is the sole focus of the device in my opinion
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by sunshineV(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
akingbadeomoseb:
It has got a Helio G95 so obviously it has to be amazing in gaming but Phantom X is first and foremost a camera-centric smartphone and the elaborate setup is the sole focus of the device in my opinion
gsmarena said the camera is trash at day bt managable at night

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by harryodilli19(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
The new tecno phantom X looks nice. The cameras and the battery specs are good, as is the helio G95 processor.
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by scarycuteface(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Have you used it
Breastfeed:
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by scarycuteface(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
it is the design that is eye catching
harryodilli19:
The new tecno phantom X looks nice. The cameras and the battery specs are good, as is the helio G95 processor.
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Sunkanmiwise(m): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2021
It surely plays game well, no hanging, no lagging behind, super fast. It's okay for me.
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by Breastfeed: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
yes I have, and the experience was great
scarycuteface:
Have you used it
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by saratackit: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
I don dey see many people use this new TECNO Phantom X ... Abi dem don release am before they announce nii... E choke angry
Re: Tecno Phantom X Gaming Test Review by scarycuteface(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Okay then
Breastfeed:
yes I have, and the experience was great

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Authentic Smartphones Below N100,000 To Buy This July / Anyone With China Phone Application(please)! / Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.