Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

There Will Be No 2023 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Will Be No 2023 (300 Views)

Nigeria's Next President Leaked For 2023 / Rivers State PDP Candidate For 2023 Elections Fubara Declared Wanted By The EFCC / 2023 Election: I Have Retired Fourteen Years Ago Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No 2023 by Rickyzagy: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
cryEarlier last month we wake up to a news that the government will be sending police under terrorism mission but now we've not had story or information about them again then as a Nigerian have you asked yourself they have not fight fulani herdsmen a carbon date they have not fight Isis they use in fighting boko Haram now I'm they have brought French troops and terrorist now the hidden truth I want to know to let everyone know is what they are planning to do they went to brought foreign terrorist with headsmen and boko Haram in every strategic position in our Forest waiting for order to be sent so they can cause War and install their own personal person to continue the agenda that is why after the death of buhari they try to recruit different people to be deceiving the masses and the elite are keeping quiet because they swear an oath before they were imposed on the people in the name of election but there is never election in Nigeria and their can never be election what is coming is bigger than what we watch in the movies the question I need to ask Obasanjo if you say buhari is alive then tell me is this for people different for people the same I need they're not the same then tell the people who they are they need answers to everyone who open for 2023 it will be too late then fight for survival or Die being a coward I know nairaland will delete this post but the message has passed

Re: There Will Be No 2023 by Danielbold: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmm maybe true

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / The Trial of hushpupi: How it started / Graduate Convicted Of Romance Scam In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.