Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Bar Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Bar Business? (586 Views)

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Bar Business? by echesilver: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Guys please help out. I always have the intention of opening a bar center at least a semi standard one where things will be happening. I also want to couple it with barbecue, suya and pepper soup. Please what are the things I need to bear in mind and put in place and like how much should I have before going into it. Thanks.
I am currently running a program 'Teach for Nigeria' in Ogun state and will like to start once we finish next year with little I saved. You can help me suggest nice location in Ogun state too if you know the environment well. Cheers! �

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Bar Business? by echesilver: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
echesilver:
Guys please help out. I always have the intention of opening a bar center at least a semi standard one where things will be happening. I also want to couple it with barbecue, suya and pepper soup. Please what are the things I need to bear in mind and put in place and like how much should I have before going into it. Thanks.
I am currently running a program 'Teach for Nigeria' in Ogun state and will like to start once we finish next year with little I saved. You can help me suggest nice location in Ogun state too if you know the environment well. Cheers! �
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Bar Business? by SUPOL(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Anything business am interested
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Bar Business? by Cryil007: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
I can be your consultant on this and help you from start to finish with strategic location,staffing and events which i can assure you ROI within 7-8months.
It’s a very good busy you’re trying to venture into but just few questions;
1) why do you choose this line of business?
2) Do you have passion for it or just interest?
3) Is the capital readily available?
4) how far do you intend to expand the business?
5) Have you managed or had little experience in the business?

Let’s talk more about this and get it start even before next year as little as we can.
My contact on Signatue
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Bar Business? by Namnam: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2021
That depends alot on the type of buissness and how it's run man. If your establishing some shitty shed with a couple of lights in urban communities it may cost a little much to manage and run everyday but not impossible to form, the best answer I can give is that it depends on your decision making skills and how well you can work with nigerias economy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Enrolled In A Masters Programme With HND In The US? / Website Design Training In Nigeria / Oil & Gas Vacancies ( Last Opportunity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.